Windows 10: Crash help!

Discus and support Crash help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop crashed twice and I have no clue why here are the files you require. Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rivorchon, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Rivorchon Win User

Crash help!

My laptop crashed twice and I have no clue why here are the files you require.

Rivorchon, Feb 19, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 19, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Crash help!

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Crash help!

1. Crash help! - Similar Threads - Crash help

2. Can anyone help me with my games crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone help me with my games crashing?: Every time I try to open a game it crashes once it gets into the loading menu. It was happening with games I would try to play off of Epic Games Like Fortnite and Fallout 3. Then I tried steam games Like Rainbow Six Siege and it crashes with the game still running on steam....
  3. Can anyone help me with my games crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anyone help me with my games crashing?: Every time I try to open a game it crashes once it gets into the loading menu. It was happening with games I would try to play off of Epic Games Like Fortnite and Fallout 3. Then I tried steam games Like Rainbow Six Siege and it crashes with the game still running on steam....
  4. Very wierd crashes whilst playing games please help

Very wierd crashes whilst playing games please help: Hello, for the past months I've been recieving multiple Window crashes when playing games.Things I've done:- Reset windows- Clean install of windows with USB- Downgrading to Windows 10- Updating graphic drivers- Running memcheck all 4 passes passedI'm seriously lost on what...
  5. Very wierd crashes whilst playing games please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very wierd crashes whilst playing games please help: Hello, for the past months I've been recieving multiple Window crashes when playing games.Things I've done:- Reset windows- Clean install of windows with USB- Downgrading to Windows 10- Updating graphic drivers- Running memcheck all 4 passes passedI'm seriously lost on what...
  6. Very wierd crashes whilst playing games please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.: I built this PC 3 months ago and have tried everything to fix it. It will be running a game fine then the screen goes black or green no text and tries to reboot it does but not have video output. I have to power off then on to alleviate this. I have EXPO off no OC at all. I...
  8. Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.

Help! My new PC is crashing when gaming.: I built this PC 3 months ago and have tried everything to fix it. It will be running a game fine then the screen goes black or green no text and tries to reboot it does but not have video output. I have to power off then on to alleviate this. I have EXPO off no OC at all. I...
  9. Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...: Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found the mini dump. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-my-windows-11-locking-up/2936f76e-eb53-445f-ab68-a97d3a502133
  10. Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...

Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...: Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found the mini dump. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-my-windows-11-locking-up/2936f76e-eb53-445f-ab68-a97d3a502133