Windows 10: Crash in multiple software

Discus and support Crash in multiple software in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Sorry for my bad english, I am French. I have got many issue with my new setup. Lot of crash just on the web or with some software (no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ju309, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Ju309 Win User

Crash in multiple software

Hello,
    Sorry for my bad english, I am French.

I have got many issue with my new setup.
    Lot of crash just on the web or with some software (no BSOD), in the event error (windows) it's a .dll file problem.
    For exemple Corsair Icu :
    It's not work because libssl-1_1.dll crash the program.
    I downloaded un new dll on web and the issue was fix Crash in multiple software :)

My biggest problem is for browser I can't dowload the dll who are the cause of crash.
    And for some games no event errors. Just return to desktop.

I try to reinstall windows with different source no fix
    I try command sfc /scannow and DISM
    I buy another ram no fix

If someone have an idea or think something. Me I'm lost

Setup :
    Asus x570 tuf gaming
    Ryzen 3700x
    Rtx2080
    Ram 3200mhz 32go
    Psu corsair rm 750w
    Bios uptade and graphic driver update

Kind regards

:)

Ju309, Apr 12, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Crash in multiple software

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Crash in multiple software

1. Crash in multiple software - Similar Threads - Crash multiple software

2. backup using multiple softwares

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    backup using multiple softwares: Recently I've been thinking of backup my laptop and I was scouting a suitable software. But I am in a dilemma of choosing it mainly because there are no software that is perfect. I mean every software has its disadvantages or bad user experience etc. So I was wondering, is it...
  3. backup using multiple softwares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backup using multiple softwares: Recently I've been thinking of backup my laptop and I was scouting a suitable software. But I am in a dilemma of choosing it mainly because there are no software that is perfect. I mean every software has its disadvantages or bad user experience etc. So I was wondering, is it...
  4. backup using multiple softwares

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Prevent multiple start of a software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent multiple start of a software: Hello,I would be new here in this forum and have a problem. I would be very happy if you could give me a tip or the solution.In the company we use a program that is coupled to a CAN and an IO interface. With this software we control a machine. Unfortunately it is possible to...
  6. Prevent multiple start of a software

Prevent multiple start of a software: Hello,I would be new here in this forum and have a problem. I would be very happy if you could give me a tip or the solution.In the company we use a program that is coupled to a CAN and an IO interface. With this software we control a machine. Unfortunately it is possible to...
  7. Multiple crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple crashes: I have been having this problem with my computer for years and I am starting to lose my mind, for a while my computer worked just find no problems loading or starting up, then for a few times I would get an error message usually something with a driver error, would look for...
  8. Multiple software issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple software issues: Hi I bought a new HP laptop 15 inch Pavillion and I've been having so many software issues with it. I've only had it for a month and have barely done anything to it so its super frustrating that is like this straight out of the box. I have problems connecting to the...
  9. Crash in multiple software

Crash in multiple software: Hello, Sorry for my bad english, I am French. I have got many issue with my new setup. Lot of crash just on the web or with some software (no BSOD), in the event error (windows) it's a .dll file problem. For exemple Corsair Icu : It's not work because libssl-1_1.dll...
  10. Multiple hardware/software problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple hardware/software problems: I'm having multiple hardware a software problems now including: One of my 3.0 drives disconnecting and reconnecting. Morse beeps and different volumes. Sudden lag spikes. Broken copy and pasting. Overheating problems My computer charger and battery has recently been...