Windows 10: crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week

Discus and support crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week .This is my Home /work computer I need a fix fast.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CurtDeRemer, Mar 14, 2019.

1. crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week .This is my Home /work computer I need a fix fast.

:)

CurtDeRemer, Mar 14, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

Bug check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is usually caused by kernel mode device drivers using improper addresses.

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about Bug check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL for more information and resolution.

Hope it helps. Let us know how it goes.

Remon Ont, Mar 14, 2019
  4. crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week

1. crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever since the 1809 updte last week - Similar Threads - crash IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ever

2. Why has my Cooking Fever stopped ever since last week?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has my Cooking Fever stopped ever since last week?: For the past week my Cooking Fever has not been working. The problems that I am currently dealing with is when I finish a level within the game the level will not end and reward me with my coins it just stays in the level forever. It won't let me collect my daily reward, my...
  3. Why has my Cooking Fever stopped ever since last week?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my Cooking Fever stopped ever since last week?: For the past week my Cooking Fever has not been working. The problems that I am currently dealing with is when I finish a level within the game the level will not end and reward me with my coins it just stays in the level forever. It won't let me collect my daily reward, my...
  4. Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...: As of 8/14/22 when I received an update for windows overnight, many of my programs that help me on a day-to-day basis no longer launch or run in any way.My PC has been updated and I should be running the latest Win10 Updates.Many of the program's troubleshooting point me to...
  5. Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...: As of 8/14/22 when I received an update for windows overnight, many of my programs that help me on a day-to-day basis no longer launch or run in any way.My PC has been updated and I should be running the latest Win10 Updates.Many of the program's troubleshooting point me to...
  6. Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all. including all...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ever since the update last week, several programs cease to function at all.: As of 8/14/22 when I received an update for windows overnight, many of my programs that help me on a day-to-day basis no longer launch or run in any way.My PC has been updated and I should be running the latest Win10 Updates.Many of the program's troubleshooting point me to...
  8. Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps crashing ever since I updated Windows a week ago: Ever since I updated Windows a little over a week ago my computer has started crashing. Its done it three times now all while I've been doing regular web browsing and watching videos. I even updated my computer again early this morning just to see if that would fix things but...
  9. Computer bluescreens/freezes/crashes ever since it updated to version 1809

Computer bluescreens/freezes/crashes ever since it updated to version 1809: My computer has been completely stable since I installed Windows 10 well over a year ago, until the "Fall Feature Update" was installed by Windows Update around the beginning of April. Now, my system locks up, crashes, and bluescreens pretty much every day. Last week, I even...
  10. Problem authentication since last 2 weeks

Problem authentication since last 2 weeks: Dear Support, FYI, I had received complaint from application owners said that they having authentication problem since last 2 weeks. Then they found out the following KB had blocked their basis access using smart card on Internet explorer on Windows 10 1703 and 1803....