Windows 10: Crash Log

Discus and support Crash Log in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On Windows 10, I get the following message on my desktop: Crash Log The program or a background process quit working unexpectedly, Would you like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Roger Bowlin, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Crash Log

On Windows 10, I get the following message on my desktop:

Crash Log

The program or a background process quit working unexpectedly, Would you like to send information about this to the developer?

Yes or no

When I try to respond and move my mouse, the message disappears from the screen. I tried a computer reboot but it didn't help. Can someone tell be how to get rid of this message or respond to the message. It keeps reappearing on the screen.'

Thanks, Roger Bowlin

:)

Roger Bowlin, Aug 27, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 27, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Crash Log

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Crash Log

1. Crash Log - Similar Threads - Crash Log

2. Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.: PC has been crashing for about two weeks now, the pc black screens, switched hdmi cable not a fix, switched monitor not a fix, cleaned out case not a fix, started up in safe mode and crashed after running for 9 minutes, removed video card, and re-seated it just in case it had...
  3. Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.: PC has been crashing for about two weeks now, the pc black screens, switched hdmi cable not a fix, switched monitor not a fix, cleaned out case not a fix, started up in safe mode and crashed after running for 9 minutes, removed video card, and re-seated it just in case it had...
  4. Persistent pc crashing to black screen followed by reboot. Dump log linked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on but I can’t log in. My Lock Screen is not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on but I can’t log in. My Lock Screen is not...: Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on or log in. My Lock Screen is not responding and it’s all black. When I try to unlock it, it just comes back. What can I do?...
  6. Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on but I can’t log in. My Lock Screen is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on but I can’t log in. My Lock Screen is not...: Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on or log in. My Lock Screen is not responding and it’s all black. When I try to unlock it, it just comes back. What can I do?...
  7. Hey, my pc crashed and now I can turn it on but I can’t log in. My Lock Screen is not...

8. PC is crashing and cant find out why. Posted 2 most recent minidump logs and a screenshot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is crashing and cant find out why. Posted 2 most recent minidump logs and a screenshot...: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  9. PC is crashing and cant find out why. Posted 2 most recent minidump logs and a screenshot...

PC is crashing and cant find out why. Posted 2 most recent minidump logs and a screenshot...: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  10. My high end pc keeps crashing a few seconds after logging in. Please help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My high end pc keeps crashing a few seconds after logging in. Please help?: My high end pc keeps crashing a few seconds after logging in. I type in my password and when I get on it stays on a second before switching off, before my pc crashes a small window in the top right appears from geforce. I can't install a new graphic driver because I don't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. crash log message

2. crash logs message

3. crash log

4. Windows phone crash log,
  5. crash logs popup,
  6. crash log programs or background processdo you want to send the information to the developer