Windows 10: Crash Logs Pop Up

Discus and support Crash Logs Pop Up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi... I don't know where this is coming from: [img] As soon as I hit a key or move the mouse, it disappears. As far as I can tell, no opened... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lmmd, Aug 13, 2018.

1. lmmd Win User

Crash Logs Pop Up

Hi... I don't know where this is coming from:

Crash Logs Pop Up [​IMG]

As soon as I hit a key or move the mouse, it disappears.

As far as I can tell, no opened programs have been affected. Everything appears to be working normally.

Started a day or 2 ago.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 13, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Crash Logs Pop Up

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

5. I have the same thing happening as of today. The only thing that changed for me was that a new updated version of System Mechanic installed last night. Any chance you use that program as well?

pulpgallery, Aug 13, 2018
  6. Confirmed, my box is coming up from System Mechanic. When I leave Task Mgr open and viewable and the Crash Log box pops up, it adds System Mechanic to the active apps list. Still disappears as soon as any mouse movement happens, but this is where my crash log box is generating from.

pulpgallery, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

Crash Logs Pop Up

1. Crash Logs Pop Up - Similar Threads - Crash Logs Pop

2. Temp files and log files popping up open up by itself at start up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temp files and log files popping up open up by itself at start up: Temp files named "chrome bits" and some other Log files in temp folder keeps popping up at the startup. I've kept disabling all the log files through task manager but new files are being created and they pop up again in the next startup. The log files have these written in...
  3. Windows Security pop-up crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security pop-up crashes: When I try to see my saved passwords in Edge browser, the Windows Security pop-up appears, but after I cancel or enter the password, it crashes and I still can't see my passwords. This doesn't happen in Opera GX....
  4. Windows Security pop-up crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security pop-up crashes: When I try to see my saved passwords in Edge browser, the Windows Security pop-up appears, but after I cancel or enter the password, it crashes and I still can't see my passwords. This doesn't happen in Opera GX....
  5. Window Applications crashing once they pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Applications crashing once they pop up: Hello.For some reason, programs like Windows Mail, System Restore, Minecraft Launcher and other apps I have tried to use over the last week or so have not been loading correctly. This has even caused my VR Headset not to be able to play games as they would load then shortly...
  6. Window Applications crashing once they pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window Applications crashing once they pop up: Hello.For some reason, programs like Windows Mail, System Restore, Minecraft Launcher and other apps I have tried to use over the last week or so have not been loading correctly. This has even caused my VR Headset not to be able to play games as they would load then shortly...
  7. Window Applications crashing once they pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Family Permission required pop-up on log in?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Permission required pop-up on log in?: I keep getting a permission required to use family features pop-up when I log in. I'm using a regular account, although I have Administrator access. It's been going on for months. I can just close the window, but I'd love to have a permanent fix....
  9. Frequent occurrence of Crash Logs pop-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent occurrence of Crash Logs pop-up: I recently started seeing the following pop-up: "Crash Logs" "The program or a background process quit unexpectedly. Would you like to send information about this to the developer?" I have Windows 10 Professional and Office 365. The pop-up sometimes occurs when Outlook is...
  10. IE Pop ups and crashing

in Browsers and Email
    IE Pop ups and crashing: I am trying to help a friend that is having problems with the IE 11 and she is running Windows 10 64bit home 1607. The IE explorer tries to open the home page, msn.com and then IE keeps asking if it should allow pop ups. It does not matter what you click or how many times you...