Windows 10: Crash loop after reinstalling OS

Discus and support Crash loop after reinstalling OS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I asked this question a few days ago, but nobody helped me, so I'm reposting it. I have a Windows 10 desktop PC with 32 gb RAM and 2 tb of storage,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EllNalle, Feb 15, 2020.

1. EllNalle Win User

Crash loop after reinstalling OS

I asked this question a few days ago, but nobody helped me, so I'm reposting it.

I have a Windows 10 desktop PC with 32 gb RAM and 2 tb of storage, which I use for 3d simulations and web application development, which normally works well for me, but as of late has transformed into an expensive brick on my desk.

Essentially, I joined the Windows Insider program as a last-resort troubleshooting method for the last major problem that effectively ruined the computer, and sadly, that wasn't the solution. I eventually replaced my main hard drive with an SSD, and that fixed that problem, but the Insider build kept on crashing, and ultimately, during an update, crashed one final time, bringing the whole OS down with it. I lost all the data I didn't have backed up, and so I had to reinstall Windows. But even now, I'm getting a BSOD loop that's making it entirely unusable. Most of the time, I can't get past the sign in screen, and when I do, it's only for a few minutes. I've installed Windows on both of my SSDs, and the crash loop still happens. Even when I boot into safe mode, it crashes. I've repaired and reinstalled Windows half a dozen times now, and I still keep getting System_Service_Exception errors, Kernel_Security_Check_Failures, Kernel_ and System Thread Exception Not Handled errors over and over and over again.

At this point, it might be yet another hardware issue, but I've replaced my GPU, one of my SSDs again, the error occurs regardless of which one is used, and my RAM recently. Granted, I didn't replace any of them during the period where this was a problem, but they're hardly a month old, and they were working fine before the crashes. I'm at the end of my rope, and I'm just looking for a way to start over from scratch at this point.

Here's a bunch of minidump files!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a803kBTDUMqnnlsj7KivnQwCsrRAamvf/view?usp=sharing

Please help me, I'm at the end of my rope.

:)

EllNalle, Feb 15, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 15, 2020
  3. *RESOLUTION FOUND*Malwarebytes crashing on Win10 insider Bld. Rootkit related errors?

Ill try tomorrow am.
    Aside from OS reinstall, your suggestion is one of the only steps I haven't taken yet.

Im gonna get some sleep and come at this with a fresh head tomorrow

Thanks everyone

jboydgolfer, Feb 15, 2020
  4. swapan81 Win User

How to reinstall windows 10 OS into another PC with the same product key?

I want to reinstall my OS into another PC. What's the procedure to do it if anybody knows, please suggest me step by step procedure.

swapan81, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Crash loop after reinstalling OS - Similar Threads - Crash loop reinstalling

2. Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall: hello. a few months ago I made the mistake of downloading some sketchy drivers for my pc, which caused it to crash. i was able to perform system restore, but ever since my PC has been having repeating blue screen error problems.actions taken to resolve this so far:update...
  3. Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall: hello. a few months ago I made the mistake of downloading some sketchy drivers for my pc, which caused it to crash. i was able to perform system restore, but ever since my PC has been having repeating blue screen error problems.actions taken to resolve this so far:update...
  4. Repeated Blue Screen BSOD crashes even after OS reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Games Laggy After Reinstalling OS

Games Laggy After Reinstalling OS: I recently had to reset my pc meaning reinstalling windows 10 again, and I noticed that whenever I play redownloaded games like League of Legends, the performances of such games are laggy with major fps loss. I used to be getting 60 fps at even the highest of settings, now am...
  6. BSOD loop after reinstalling windows

BSOD loop after reinstalling windows: I recently did an update to my Icue driver and it crashed during the update and now all i get is the BSOD loop. I have wiped my M.2 and my SSD and did an new install from the USB. I can get all the way to the end of the install and when it restarts it goes right back into...
  7. Laptop freesez after reinstall OS.

Laptop freesez after reinstall OS.: Hello, after reinstall Windows 10, when I watch videos on YouTube, my laptop freezes, and I can't do anything. It happens randomly(once every three-five hours) when I exit from full screen mode or in other cases. If I wait 10-15 minutes it passes. I also reinstalled video...
  8. No OS now after reinstall was successful

No OS now after reinstall was successful: HELP I JUST BARELY DID A CUSTOM REINSTALL. I TURNED MY PC ON RIGHT NOW AND I GOT AN ERROR 1962 NO OPERATING SYSTEM FOUND PRESS ANY KEY TO REPEAT BOOT SEQUENCE. THE BOOT SEQUENCE SEEMS TO BE AN ORDER I HAVE NO USB DRIVES ATTACHED NOTHING IN THE DVD. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO...
  9. Windows 10 crash and had to reinstall OS

Windows 10 crash and had to reinstall OS: Hi I keep having trouble with Windows 10 I love the OS with the exception I have to rollback and reinstall my os...u have had to do this many times and am reinstalling my windows 10 o.s for probably the millionth time...
  10. Looping sound on videos after OS reinstall

in Windows 10 Support
    Looping sound on videos after OS reinstall: Hi all, I`ve used long time 8.1. Time comes to renew with 10. Everything is fine but when play movies with Gom player movie stops and start sound looping. I`ve this problem with initial drivers, have it with actual drivers, have it also with or without K-lite Mega pack. At...