Windows 10: Crash/ Memory Dmp.

Discus and support Crash/ Memory Dmp. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am experiencing crashing on my computer and was hoping someone could help me figure out the cause. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HankH1, Nov 26, 2020.

1. HankH1 Win User

Crash/ Memory Dmp.

I am experiencing crashing on my computer and was hoping someone could help me figure out the cause.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ea 0xffffe00d12d5c100, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 024708f7-21e7-4279-82ac-db71a0fb396e.

When I try to open the Memory.DMP file it wont enter and says I don't have permission.

:)

HankH1, Nov 26, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Crash/ Memory Dmp.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Crash/ Memory Dmp.

1. Crash/ Memory Dmp. - Similar Threads - Crash Memory Dmp

2. Memory DMP- I keep getting blue screened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory DMP- I keep getting blue screened: I have had to buy two more hard drives because my windows keeps getting corrupted. I have tried to solve the problem but at this point I have no clue. I recently looked into the memory dump windows made and now I'm thinking it could be an issue related to my ram?...
  3. DMP Files Upload for Computer Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DMP Files Upload for Computer Crashing: I've been dealing with an issue with my computer crashing for about the past 6 months. I've finally put my foot down to ask for help because I can't get anywhere with the problem. I've included the dmp files on my computer as well as one caused from Driver Verifier I'm not...
  4. Random Crashes. No BSOD, no .dmp files. HELP!!

Random Crashes. No BSOD, no .dmp files. HELP!!: My computer has been experiencing some really annoying crashes/shutdowns over the last few months and I can't figure out what is causing them. During the first week of September it crashed for the first time and that's the only time I've seen a BSOD. The stop code for that...
  5. Computer Crash w/ DMP files BSOD

Computer Crash w/ DMP files BSOD: Hello over the past two days I have been having issues with a lot of crashing. I initially only had the problem while playing a certain game, I managed to figure out that the problem or at least one of them was from an SCP driver related to my controller, I deleted the driver...
  6. Crash on memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash on memory: WHY!!! While im playing a game my screen crashes and says no memory or low on memory free up some space. I don't know how to free up space. PLEASE HELP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crash-on-memory/1aa01530-4933-47f7-8ab2-19b9127dea2e
  7. Crash Dumps (dmp files)

Crash Dumps (dmp files): I routinely find these files on my computer after exiting photoshop. I do not seem to have any problems now with this program. Although I did for a while until my graphics card settings were synched with Windows 10 and photoshop. However, the dmp files continue to...
  8. Memory Crash issue

Memory Crash issue: Hi, We are getting memory crash issue in our windows 10 running on one of our mini PC(Qotom). Given below my bugcheck analysis Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.132 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  9. Display Driver crashes with DMP file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Driver crashes with DMP file: I have been having a lot of trouble with my Display Driver crashing recently and haven't really been able to get an answer online for what may be causing it. I have tried old and new drivers as well as using DDU the make sure it is a full clean install with no change. The...
  10. Memory Management Crash

Memory Management Crash: Can someone please analyze this minidump? What happened basically is that the PC very often doesn't go into sleep mode (just turns off the screen and doesn't let me do anything) so I am forced to do a hard reset. At that point, a BSOD usually pops up that the PC ran into an...