Windows 10: Crash on user app Izotope Ozone 9

Discus and support Crash on user app Izotope Ozone 9 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with an audio recording mastering program. Both Izotope Ozone Versions 6 and 9 will abort and close while scrolling through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fireberd, Oct 17, 2019.

1. fireberd Win User

Crash on user app Izotope Ozone 9

I have a problem with an audio recording mastering program. Both Izotope Ozone Versions 6 and 9 will abort and close while scrolling through the programs pre-sets while a song file is playing on my recording studio desktop (My computer). I installed Ozone 9 on a laptop that I use for off site recordings and it doesn't do it. Other users report it does not do it so its a problem with the DAW desktop.

Here is the Event viewer info on the app crash.

Crash on user app Izotope Ozone 9 [​IMG]

:)

fireberd, Oct 17, 2019

2. Calculator app crashing for one specific user on domain

One of our domain users was having an issue with an unrelated program and, since we had very little information to go on, we removed her local profile from the PC and had her start over from scratch. Since then, her calculator app crashes as it's launching.
    It will open a blue window and then immediately close. It still works for other users logged into the same PC though. We have tried the following steps in this order trying to resolve this issue for her:

• Terminated the app
    • Reset the app
    • Performed a Windows update to 1903 (I think it was 1809 previously)
    • Uninstalled then re-installed the app (uninstalling wasn't an option prior to the update)
    • We've tried re-registering the apps using this powershell script:
      • Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)AppXManifest.xml”}
    • Ended the Runtime Broker background process
    • Ran the built in Windows App troubleshooter and rebooted afterwards
    • Ran WSReset.exe

These were most of the solutions I could find by searching. Is there any other possible solution? I don't want to remove and recreate her profile again since that would be a pain for her to do for the second time in two days and it's not guaranteed to
    work since that's what sparked this issue in the first place.

Thanks for any help or suggestions you have.

***Original title: Windows 10 Calculator app crashing as soon as it launches***

AnotherJohnathon, Oct 17, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 17, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Crash on user app Izotope Ozone 9 - Similar Threads - Crash user app

2. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 keeps crashing: Hello. I was very bored and wanted to play some Asphalt 9 but whenever I try opening it it crashes. No error message or anything it just quits to desktop instantly. I have tried resetting it and reinstalling it. I don't know what to do anymore it just keeps crashing no matter...
  3. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 9 keeps crashing: Hello. I was very bored and wanted to play some Asphalt 9 but whenever I try opening it it crashes. No error message or anything it just quits to desktop instantly. I have tried resetting it and reinstalling it. I don't know what to do anymore it just keeps crashing no matter...
  4. iZotope Ozone 9 not responding with new windows update 2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iZotope Ozone 9 not responding with new windows update 2021: A few months ago my PC did its usual automatic update and the next morning I went to open my music software on an already started project and it kept crashing and wouldn't get to the point where I could actually use it. I opened a new FL Studio blank project and it worked...
  5. Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem: After the 2020 latest update of Asphalt 9, Now I can't open the game. When I open it, it display the starting Gameloft icon and after 5 seconds it crashes and automatically close the window. I uninstalled it and I installed it several times but it 's not working. Please tell...
  6. Asphalt 9 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashes: Hello I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening. I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch. I have tried to reset the game many a times. Switch on/off ad id. Reinstalling. But none of these works.. Please...
  7. Crash on user app Izotope Ozone 9

in Windows 10 Support
    Crash on user app Izotope Ozone 9: I have a problem with an audio recording mastering program. Both Izotope Ozone Versions 6 and 9 will abort and close while scrolling through the programs pre-sets while a song file is playing on my recording studio desktop (My computer). I installed Ozone 9 on a laptop that I...
  8. Asphalt 9 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 crashes: I downloaded Asphalt 9 today on Windows 10 and the game crashes like after 5 seconds, it displays the gameloft logo and crashes. Please help how to fix it. Thanks....
  9. HITMAN Update 9 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HITMAN Update 9 Crash: As soon as i press enter to play the game crashes. I have a dump, how can i analyze deeply? I use WINDBG. Can someone here help me to solve this problem? HITMAN!AK::MemoryMgr::GetPoolName 0xC0000005: Memory Access Violation Moved to Square Enix Support. 52054
  10. Windows 9 to users: I'm listening

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 9 to users: I'm listening: [img] The Windows 9 public preview coming at the end of the month is going to ask for feedback almost to the point of annoyance. The comedy "Frasier," set in Seattle, Washington, featured a radio psychiatrist who said to every caller "I'm listening." That seems...