Windows 10: Crash - out of memory - frozen - programs seize up - below are pictures of registry issues

Discus and support Crash - out of memory - frozen - programs seize up - below are pictures of registry issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] Registry issues - what do I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertSmartt, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Crash - out of memory - frozen - programs seize up - below are pictures of registry issues

Crash - out of memory - frozen - programs seize up - below are pictures of registry issues ddb10d37-96df-4121-b13f-ab1802467255?upload=true.png Crash - out of memory - frozen - programs seize up - below are pictures of registry issues 9794c94c-4b6a-41dd-a4c2-d79a1475b0d0?upload=true.png

Registry issues - what do I do?

:)

RobertSmartt, Nov 30, 2018
  2. DCnewbie Win User

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 30, 2018
  4. enso Win User

Crash - out of memory - frozen - programs seize up - below are pictures of registry issues

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

Crash - out of memory - frozen - programs seize up - below are pictures of registry issues

1. Crash - out of memory - frozen - programs seize up - below are pictures of registry issues - Similar Threads - Crash memory frozen

2. Windows 11 Intermittent crashing/seizing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Intermittent crashing/seizing: Hello team,I have been experiencing sporadic freezing when doing any type of worklow-high intensity where I am no longer able to interact with the OS UI and have to perform a hard reboot each time. This wasn't an issue until the past two updates. Most recent update being...
  3. Windows 11 Intermittent crashing/seizing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Intermittent crashing/seizing: Hello team,I have been experiencing sporadic freezing when doing any type of worklow-high intensity where I am no longer able to interact with the OS UI and have to perform a hard reboot each time. This wasn't an issue until the past two updates. Most recent update being...
  4. Windows 11 keeps seizing and crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps seizing and crashing: 28 Mar 2022Microsoft:We have done everything! Updates are all installed, drivers have all been updated, we have run the system file checker, but Windows continues to seize and crash. We are down to examining the Event Viewer to see if there are any insights to be gained there...
  5. Windows 11 keeps seizing and crashing

Windows 11 keeps seizing and crashing: 28 Mar 2022Microsoft:We have done everything! Updates are all installed, drivers have all been updated, we have run the system file checker, but Windows continues to seize and crash. We are down to examining the Event Viewer to see if there are any insights to be gained there...
  6. Windows "hangs". Functionality is there but programs seize up until the PC is restarted.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows "hangs". Functionality is there but programs seize up until the PC is restarted.: [ATTACH] I built my PC about 8 months ago and for the most part it's been great. My biggest issue with the machine has been an occasional instance where Windows slowly seizes to function. It starts with my iQue RGB lighting turning to default, my wallpaper animation...
  7. Microsoft Photos seizing up

Microsoft Photos seizing up: So I was forced into updating Windows on July 30, 2020. In addition to using up an amazing amount of disk space, this last update has screwed up Microsoft Photos. Now, when I double click on a jpg or png file to look at it beyond the thumbnail preview in explorer Microsoft...
  8. Program crashing KERNELBASE.dll, "Out Of Memory" in Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program crashing KERNELBASE.dll, "Out Of Memory" in Win10: Hey all, running a program for my work and it's been crashing to the desktop from time to time. I had recently upgraded the computer to an i7 9700 with 16g of ram, thinking the computer I had before was just not powerful enough, but it's still happening. I've talked with the...
  9. Memory Crash issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory Crash issue: Hi, We are getting memory crash issue in our windows 10 running on one of our mini PC(Qotom). Given below my bugcheck analysis Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.132 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  10. Program frozen

Program frozen: I downloaded a program on two different PCs (Riffworks). One works fine the other freezes. I recently had to install Windows 10 OS as it had some problems which I couldn't fix but they are still there. Like allowing Adminsistrator privilege which is a nightmare! I have...