Windows 10: Crash playing specific games, error 0x00000133

Discus and support Crash playing specific games, error 0x00000133 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As the title says, I occasionally get ntoskrnl.exe crashes randomly while playing games such as Dota 2 or Warframe, so far these are the only games it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Notpopwe, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Notpopwe Win User

Crash playing specific games, error 0x00000133

As the title says, I occasionally get ntoskrnl.exe crashes randomly while playing games such as Dota 2 or Warframe, so far these are the only games it has crashed on, despite playing more demanding games such as Fallout 4 and Skyrim with mods. These crashes involve the screen turning a single solid color, not always blue, but seeming to be the color that shows up on the screen the most. I may go a month without this crash, or an hour, I can't seem to find what controls it. I've already fixed the Motion Joy driver crashing, but I can't seem locate what is causing this one. Link to the zip file requested, and please ignore the driver not less or equal crashes, as that's been fixed.

DESKTOP-UFA5UPP-Sat_07_30_2016_205413_39.zip - Google Drive

:)

Notpopwe, Jul 30, 2016

2. Windows Kernel event ID 41 error on Windows 10. It automatically shutdown and restart after sometime.

Is the issues specific while playing a particular game or with all the games?

It crashes in every game unless i'm lucky then I can get to play for like 30 min.

So I did what the instructions told me to do, and it's still crashing :/.

Rasmus D. Jensen, Jul 30, 2016
  3. Windows 10 randomly goes to BSOD/crashing

It's not a specific game, and the computer has crashed when not even playing a game. I'm also already running the latest graphics driver.

Mitchell383, Jul 30, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Notpopwe,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please read How to upload files and upload a zip directly next time *Smile

Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial.

Unfortunately I cannot find a lot besides a sudden shutdown, what doesn't mean much as we know why.

5. Ztruker Win User
    The dumps in the zip file are from January and February. Don't you have anything newer?

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Crash playing specific games, error 0x00000133 - Similar Threads - Crash playing specific

2. Display Driver occasionally crashing in specific games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Driver occasionally crashing in specific games: Random freezes followed by a crash occurs in specific games. 2 errors are always produced with each freeze and crash. I have attached a minidump file that I believe is the correct one. Any help I can get is worth an effort. Minidump file:...
  3. BSOD shows randomly,specifically while playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD shows randomly,specifically while playing games.: BSOD shows randomly.specifically while playing games .I attached the necessary files and I hope this is enough. I just reinstalled windows 10 because of bsod . But its started again. I didn't update windows 10 . I already installed directx and all visual redistributable . I...
  4. Getting BSOD with error code 0x00000133

Getting BSOD with error code 0x00000133: This keeps happening for several times when I was playing games (PUBG and Rainbow Six) even when the system is idling. I have checked the BlueScreen info and it is caused by ntoskrnl.exe and hal.dll. Here is the info about my system. Z-2018-12-27__05857_47.zip Thanks for...
  5. Windows crashing - The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00,...

Windows crashing - The bugcheck was: 0x00000133 (0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000001e00,...: Recently my Windows 10 install which worked fine for more than an year started crashing hard. The system freezes with the mouse not moving and if there is a musing playing it starts looping. After a while a blue screen appears with a DPC watchdog violation error. The error...
  6. BSOD/crash playing games, memory error on shutdown

BSOD/crash playing games, memory error on shutdown: I recently bought and built myself a new gaming PC and have had a few issues with it. The first is that any time I shut down my computer after it was in sleep mode, it shows a memory error. The second is that with games, if I play long enough my computer either blue screens...
  7. BSOD playing Total War Warhammer II, 0x00000133

BSOD playing Total War Warhammer II, 0x00000133: I today started playing the campaign mode in Warhammer II; after finishing a battle and entering the loading screen back to the campaign map, I'll get a DPC_watchdog_violation BSOD. This is the only game that produces the BSOD and only in the above circumstances. I've...
  8. BSOD frequently, specifically when playing games

BSOD frequently, specifically when playing games: Hey, I've been running windows 10 since April this year (on technical preview mostly) I've found that when I'm playing games (Fifa 15, Minecraft, Rocket League, Civilisation V etc) that my PC bluescreens so often, I'm at my wits end haha I'll leave this zipped file that...
  9. BSOD on different occasions, error 0x00000133

BSOD on different occasions, error 0x00000133: Hi, I have a new rig. It got assembled by an online retailer in Germany (Alternate) and I live in Switzerland, so I'd be happy if I could fix this issue myself. I noticed that from time to time I get BSODs with the error 0x00000133 (more or less once every 24 hours of...
  10. BSOD while playing a specific game

BSOD while playing a specific game: Greetings, For some reason, while only playing Overwatch I commonly get driver crashes or rarely get BSODs. VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR This BSOD is related to GPU driver issues according to this post: What does the VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR BSoD Error...
Tags: