Windows 10: Crash report when starting the game in Windows 10

Discus and support Crash report when starting the game in Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When starting Minecraft in Windows 10, the game will not start. The report sais: "Game Crash. The game crashed whilst initializing game. Error:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PT Norway, Sep 14, 2018.

1. PT Norway Win User

Crash report when starting the game in Windows 10

When starting Minecraft in Windows 10, the game will not start. The report sais: "Game Crash. The game crashed whilst initializing game. Error: javalang.IllegalStateException: GLW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL". Does anybody have a clue about how to solve this problem? Thanks!

:)

PT Norway, Sep 14, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 14, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Crash report when starting the game in Windows 10

Angela Pun, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Crash report when starting the game in Windows 10

1. Crash report when starting the game in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Crash report starting

2. PC is crashing when starting games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is crashing when starting games: Hello,My PC is crashing when playing or starting up games on Steam. When it first happened it crashed to desktop, now it is crashing to a blue screen and restarting. And oddly when it restarts my monitors remain black until I turn off my main monitor and then the second...
  3. PC is crashing when starting games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is crashing when starting games: Hello,My PC is crashing when playing or starting up games on Steam. When it first happened it crashed to desktop, now it is crashing to a blue screen and restarting. And oddly when it restarts my monitors remain black until I turn off my main monitor and then the second...
  4. windows crash reports

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows crash reports: i contacted support earlier asking about BSOD crash issues, and ran the file verification and integrity checker that was recommended, but it didnt find anything. i am assuming that didnt fix the problems so im hoping someone can help me figure out what these crash reports...
  5. Windows crash report

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crash report: Hello,Can you help me to understand these reports? I have crashes in games but during some stress tests everything was ok. Ps, gpu,cpu. Maybe this log can point me to something. Thank you!SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎1/‎4/‎2022 9:50 PMStatusReport sentDescriptionA...
  6. Windows Error Reporting: LiveKernelEvent P1: 141 When games Crash

Windows Error Reporting: LiveKernelEvent P1: 141 When games Crash: Hello, i'm having a problem with some games that crash after some minutes Nba2k21, rust, warzone, rdr2, r6sSo everytime thoses games crash i find this message in the Event Viewer :___________Fault bucket , type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id:...
  7. all programs/games crashing when there are started

all programs/games crashing when there are started: when i try to open the trouble shoot or other programs like Microsoft edge or other programs the crash and i can't do anything help plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-programsgames-crashing-when-there-are-started/4ee9be79-ba40-4726-90c3-b0f437773c00
  8. Windows 10 crash report

Windows 10 crash report: Hello, after installing new gpu, worked fine until the next day then I startet to get these blue screens whenever playing a game after a few minutes https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmDtIsBs4Y21gZN-z42Eh10Z6319rw?e=97eAMl already updated drivers, hope you can help Thanks,...
  9. Windows 10 crash report

Windows 10 crash report: Win10 rebooted overnight with: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x0000000000000008, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff800104378a1. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  10. Games Crash When Started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Crash When Started: I just got a PC and i bought a new game the first day i got my gaming PC, Called Rainbow Six Siege And When It finished downloading i went to start it and crashed/stopped running I tried to change the game to Windows 7 and it didn't work help please....