Windows 10: Crash report

Discus and support Crash report in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can someone help me with the below crash report. Everytime I try to load rainbow six seige it just fails to launch. This is the windows crash report... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LuisNelson1, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Crash report

Can someone help me with the below crash report. Everytime I try to load rainbow six seige it just fails to launch.

This is the windows crash report info

Faulting application name: RainbowSix.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5ef20a7b

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00007ff8a27a0000

Faulting process ID: 0x6e94

Faulting application start time: 0x01d6545b1dc512c4

Faulting application path: C:\Users\FiercePC\Downloads\STEAM\steamapps\common\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege\RainbowSix.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report ID: 70f63940-e46b-45ad-a470-ffe2cc56bac3

Faulting package full name:

Thanks

:)

LuisNelson1, Jul 7, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 7, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Crash report

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Crash report

1. Crash report - Similar Threads - Crash report

2. Reg unable to load EA Sports FC 24 getting an crash report handler error crash dump please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reg unable to load EA Sports FC 24 getting an crash report handler error crash dump please help: Hi Please help me with this issue. I'm unable to load EA Sports FC 24 when i click the exe button / play button on EA App Steam. I will attach the error message crash dump error. Also I'm having issues installing windows updates....
  3. Reg unable to load EA Sports FC 24 getting an crash report handler error crash dump please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reg unable to load EA Sports FC 24 getting an crash report handler error crash dump please help: Hi Please help me with this issue. I'm unable to load EA Sports FC 24 when i click the exe button / play button on EA App Steam. I will attach the error message crash dump error. Also I'm having issues installing windows updates....
  4. Reg unable to load EA Sports FC 24 getting an crash report handler error crash dump please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports: For a couple months now, my housemate's computer has been crashing several times a day, straight to BSOD. We've been hammering at it for a while now, and I'm in deep now. Normally pretty good with such things, but this is a bit further in the weeds than I've gotten before.Not...
  6. Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports

Need help understanding BSOD debugging crash reports: For a couple months now, my housemate's computer has been crashing several times a day, straight to BSOD. We've been hammering at it for a while now, and I'm in deep now. Normally pretty good with such things, but this is a bit further in the weeds than I've gotten before.Not...
  7. Steam game sending a crash report and not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam game sending a crash report and not opening: I am trying to play Resident Evil Village on my PC using Steam but I keep getting this crash report and haven't even been able to start the game, how do i fix it? It's my first time running the game....
  8. Steam game sending a crash report and not opening

Steam game sending a crash report and not opening: I am trying to play Resident Evil Village on my PC using Steam but I keep getting this crash report and haven't even been able to start the game, how do i fix it? It's my first time running the game....
  9. My lenovo laptop gets blue screen and here is what the dump crash report says

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lenovo laptop gets blue screen and here is what the dump crash report says: 0x000000d1 0xffffd58b21642000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff805be822688 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-laptop-gets-blue-screen-and-here-is-what/6f2da5e0-024a-4eb4-9936-86feda49e489
  10. My lenovo laptop gets blue screen and here is what the dump crash report says

My lenovo laptop gets blue screen and here is what the dump crash report says: 0x000000d1 0xffffd58b21642000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff805be822688 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-laptop-gets-blue-screen-and-here-is-what/6f2da5e0-024a-4eb4-9936-86feda49e489