Windows 10: Crash/Restart - No BSOD

Discus and support Crash/Restart - No BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I got a relatively decent PC. Don't have issues that often, but with certain games -recently- my PC crashes and restarts without going into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KnightmareVII, Jul 21, 2021 at 6:07 PM.

1. Crash/Restart - No BSOD

Hello, I got a relatively decent PC. Don't have issues that often, but with certain games -recently- my PC crashes and restarts without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my drivers and made sure they were up to date. I will attach the minidump logs for three similar incidents, any help is truly appreciated!Thank you in advance.Please find the logs here.

:)

KnightmareVII, Jul 21, 2021 at 6:07 PM
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

4. Crash/Restart - No BSOD

Big Problem! Start Button wont work, and Desktop Icons gone!

Suggests BSOD. Disable automatic restarting on system failure.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 21, 2021 at 6:10 PM
Thema:

Crash/Restart - No BSOD

1. Crash/Restart - No BSOD - Similar Threads - Crash Restart BSOD

2. Windows 10 crashes and restarts No BSOD, No restarting screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes and restarts No BSOD, No restarting screen: As the title says, my computer just will randomly crashes and restart. I'm not sure what's causing it as there are no dump files created. I do have this image from reliability monitor.Specs: Intel i7-6700Nvidia GTX 107016gb RAMWindows 10 Home...
  3. BSOD/Random restarts and crashes

BSOD/Random restarts and crashes: Hello everyone, attached is my log. I been having BSOD for ages but now my computer just seems to restart itself. On some occasions the screen crashes and also any audio playing will just sound like a broken record looping, I usually have problems downloading windows updates...
  4. Windows randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD

Windows randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD: Hi, Just bought a new PowerSpec G467 - https://www.microcenter.com/product/629573/powerspec-g467-gaming-computer Since day 1, the computer randomly is restarting without BSOD. It probably happens once a day and usually within the first 10 minutes of booting up and usually...
  5. Windows 10 bsod/ frequent crash's and restart

Windows 10 bsod/ frequent crash's and restart: Hi there i have built a new gaming pc listed below. Corsair obsidian 1000d super tower Msi x570 gaming pro carbon wifi mobo Amd ryzen 3800x cpu Corsair vengence LPX rgb 4x 32gb 3200mhzRam Msi 2080 super 8gb gaming trio x Gpu Corsair RM850X psu 2 x nvme ADATA smp8200...
  6. Random Crash, until restarted. No BSOD

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Crash, until restarted. No BSOD: Windows 1902 (OS.Build 18362.418) Hi, This was a random crash that happened, occurred few times in the past. However, Through inspecting in the eventlog, it only states the " The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the...
  7. Random Crash, until restarted. No BSOD

Random Crash, until restarted. No BSOD: Windows 1902 (OS.Build 18362.418) Hi, This was a random crash that happened, occurred few times in the past. However, Through inspecting in the eventlog, it only states the " The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the...
  8. BSOD, sudden restart and GPU drivers crashing!

BSOD, sudden restart and GPU drivers crashing!: Hello! After installing Windows 10 pro 64-bit v1903 on my newly built PC (ryzen 5 1600, asus b350 plus, msi armor rx 480 8gb oc), it kept crashing randomly while gaming or just when browsing the web. Sometimes the system would restart, taking a lot of time, sometimes the...
  9. My PC keeps crashing, BSOD, and random restarting.

My PC keeps crashing, BSOD, and random restarting.: I built a new PC in February and in seems pretty unstable. It keeps crashing. I sometimes get BSOD with error "an unexpected error has occurred" and sometimes I get freezes or reboots. i have windows 10 education. The Minidump folder is empty but I have my system and...
  10. [NOT BSOD] Windows explorer randomly crashes and never restarts

[NOT BSOD] Windows explorer randomly crashes and never restarts: I've been using my computer normally for the past few days, but today my entire computer froze up, all the currently open applications like discord were working just fine. I was able to talk with my friends on discord until I was forced to restart my computer due to the fact...