Windows 10: Crash/Restart - No BSOD

Discus and support Crash/Restart - No BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I got a relatively decent PC. Don't have issues that often, but with certain games -recently- my PC crashes and restarts without going into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KnightmareVII, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Crash/Restart - No BSOD

Hello, I got a relatively decent PC. Don't have issues that often, but with certain games -recently- my PC crashes and restarts without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my drivers and made sure they were up to date. I will attach the minidump logs for three similar incidents, any help is truly appreciated!Thank you in advance.Please find the logs here.

:)

KnightmareVII, Jul 21, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Jul 21, 2021
  4. Crash/Restart - No BSOD

Big Problem! Start Button wont work, and Desktop Icons gone!

Suggests BSOD. Disable automatic restarting on system failure.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Crash/Restart - No BSOD

1. Crash/Restart - No BSOD - Similar Threads - Crash Restart BSOD

2. Crash/Restart - No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash/Restart - No BSOD.: Hello,I got a decent PC but recently -about 2 days ago- it started crashing and restarting when playing GTA 5 for about 20-30 mins without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my BIOS and drivers and made sure they were up to date....
  3. Crash/Restart - No BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash/Restart - No BSOD.: Hello,I got a decent PC but recently -about 2 days ago- it started crashing and restarting when playing GTA 5 for about 20-30 mins without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my BIOS and drivers and made sure they were up to date....
  4. Crash/Restart - No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Restart - No BSOD.: Hello,I got a decent PC but recently -about 2 days ago- it started crashing and restarting when playing GTA 5 for about 20-30 without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my drivers and made sure they were up to date. Unlike...
  5. Crash/Restart - No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Restart - No BSOD.: Hello,I got a relatively decent PC. Don't have issues that often, but recently -shortly after booting- my PC crashes and restarts without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my drivers and made sure they were up to date.I will...
  6. Crash/Restart - No BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash/Restart - No BSOD.: Hello,I got a relatively decent PC. Don't have issues that often, but recently -shortly after booting- my PC crashes and restarts without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my drivers and made sure they were up to date.I will...
  7. Crash/Restart - No BSOD.

8. PC Crash/Restart - No BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crash/Restart - No BSOD: Hello,I got a relatively decent PC. Don't have issues that often, but with certain games -recently- my PC crashes and restarts without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my drivers and made sure they were up to date. I will attach...
  9. PC Crash/Restart - No BSOD

PC Crash/Restart - No BSOD: Hello,I got a relatively decent PC. Don't have issues that often, but with certain games -recently- my PC crashes and restarts without going into BSOD. I kept an eye on thermals and they seem fine. I also checked on my drivers and made sure they were up to date. I will attach...
  10. BSOD/Random restarts and crashes

BSOD/Random restarts and crashes: Hello everyone, attached is my log. I been having BSOD for ages but now my computer just seems to restart itself. On some occasions the screen crashes and also any audio playing will just sound like a broken record looping, I usually have problems downloading windows updates...