Windows 10: Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys

Discus and support Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. that is the link to my dump file my most recent one which was about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bricknick, Dec 29, 2015.

1. bricknick Win User

Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

that is the link to my dump file my most recent one which was about an hour ago... i only crash when i am running virtual dj 8 and have my hdmi cord plugged in.. it plays about 3 to 10 songs then crashes first time it did it i lasted the whole night then it didn't twice at end of night which wasn't a big deal... now i can't play music at all and am debating on reverting back to windows 7.. i'm new to 10 and have enjoyed it til now... her are my computers specs as well.. kind of new to using threads to ask for help

Computer type:LaptopSystem Manufacturer/Model Number:ASUS g75VWOS:windows 10CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHzMemory:24 gb ramGraphics Card(s):NVIDIA Geforce gtx 660m 2gb

:)

bricknick, Dec 29, 2015

2. System service exception (dxgmms2.sys)

Dear reader,

I installed a new game on my new laptop.

Whenever i try to play ''Euro Truck Simulator 2'' my laptop crashes.

My laptop is a:

Acer Aspire E17.

Intel core i5-5200U

Nvidia Geforce 940 With 4 GB Dedicated Ram

8 GB DDR3 L Memory

Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys [​IMG]

There is a problem with the computer and it must be restarted. Fault rapports are being gathered. After which the computer will be re-started.

If you want to know more, you can search more about this fault online : SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION (dxgmms2.sys)

How can i fix this issue, and be able to play my game without it crashing after 10 or so minutes?

Victor HMorales I., Dec 29, 2015
  3. System service exception (dxgmms2.sys)

Hello Victor,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

This issue might be due to faulty or corrupted graphic card drivers.

I would suggest you uninstall and reinstall the graphics card driver and check if it helps.

Please follow the steps below to uninstall:

1. Right Click on Start, Select Device Manager.

2. Find and double-click the category of device whose driver you wish to uninstall, the graphics card would be listed under Display Adapters.

3. Right-click the device, and click Uninstall.

a. Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click
    OK to remove the driver.

b. After the uninstallation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.

I also suggest you to refer to the article below:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 29, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi bricknick,

According to support from ASUS there are no updates for Windows 10 for your laptop.
    This means that ASUS doesn't give support for your laptop for Windows 10.
    I suggest you revert Windows back to the previous version.

5. bricknick Win User
    Darn i was really hoping to keep windows 10 guess back to 7 it is

bricknick, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Crash system service exception dxgmms2.sys - Similar Threads - Crash system service

2. System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Service Exception. Wdf01000.sys: My Toshiba Satellite Laptop on Winfows 10,still keeps restarting for like the 40th time. And it won't turn to the locker screen, what do I do to fix this? Can anyone help, please? [IMG]...
  3. Blue Screen "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" dxgmms2.sys

Blue Screen "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" dxgmms2.sys: I have recently had quite a few crashes on my computer while randomly downloading games from Steam and while watching YouTube. Just says "SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION" What failed: dxgmms2.sys Any help is appreciated....
  4. System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Service Exception- igdkmd64.sys: Help pls, when I put a video card in my pc, starts normally but when is charging windows appears a blu screen that says "System Service Exception-Error igdkmd64.sys". But it happens only when i put the video card....
  5. SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys

SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys: why Iam I getting this error????????SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys) when Iam playing euro truck on my computer and how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemexceptiondxgmms2sys/5925ee55-ab6e-462e-953c-c17bd12cee33
  6. dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dxgmms2.sys: While gaming I get this crash in blue screen dxgmms2.sys I have an Nvidia gts 450 gpu 4gb ram intel i3 2100 motherboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxgmms2sys/d4b72fca-ae42-4ea6-9a2e-3b25b396ca62
  7. Getting a BSOD with the error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED", dxgmms2.sys is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a BSOD with the error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED", dxgmms2.sys is the...: have 2 monitors, using main 3440x1440 + 3840x2160 as second monitor. have had no problems until recently. the problem is when i play games on the main monitor and have video content on the second monitor ……….………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. The BSOD occurs...
  8. BSOD featuring dxgmms2.sys

BSOD featuring dxgmms2.sys: Got another BSOD earlier tonight, this time with dxgmms2.sys cited onscreen. 85143
  9. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  10. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - dxgmms2.sys

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - dxgmms2.sys: Hi, I've encountered this BSOD while gaming since I upgraded my home computer to Windows 10 back in October 2015. I've been in contact with Nvidia's support but they pretty much blamed Microsoft and since they can't recreate the problem they're unable to help. There's a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system service exception dxgmms2.sys

2. dxgmms2 crash