Windows 10: crash to desktop when playing games memory_corruption

Discus and support crash to desktop when playing games memory_corruption in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im using windows 10 22h2 updated to latest updates, there is 1 game that keeps crashing to desktop while im playing, the other games doesnt crash, from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dandyalvareza, Mar 13, 2023.

1. crash to desktop when playing games memory_corruption

im using windows 10 22h2 updated to latest updates, there is 1 game that keeps crashing to desktop while im playing, the other games doesnt crash, from what i see in the mdmp files it says memory_corruption, what should i doheres what inside the mdmp file Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Dandy\Documents\Battlefield 2042\CrashDumps\CrashDump_2023.03.13_10.59.09.790.mdmp] Comment: 'Frostbite MiniDump. Address: 142ea17e0 In Windbg type: .ecxr [EOF]' User Mini Dump File: Only regist

:)

dandyalvareza, Mar 13, 2023
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 13, 2023
  3. Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Mar 13, 2023
  4. crash to desktop when playing games memory_corruption

Xbox Play anywhere games

Hi David,

There are many possible reasons why Gears of War 4 randomly crashes when playing. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Click here

Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Step 4: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 13, 2023
Thema:

crash to desktop when playing games memory_corruption

1. crash to desktop when playing games memory_corruption - Similar Threads - crash desktop playing

2. BSOD and crashes to desktop when playing any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and crashes to desktop when playing any game: I've recently built a brand new pc not more than a year old and I recently, out of the blue, have been having issues with games silently closing to desktop and BSODs.Also, If I had to take a shot at anything before stating much, When I built this pc I reused an old SSD from...
  3. BSOD and crashes to desktop when playing any game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD and crashes to desktop when playing any game: I've recently built a brand new pc not more than a year old and I recently, out of the blue, have been having issues with games silently closing to desktop and BSODs.Also, If I had to take a shot at anything before stating much, When I built this pc I reused an old SSD from...
  4. BSOD and crashes to desktop when playing any game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. crash to desktop when playing games memory_corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crash to desktop when playing games memory_corruption: im using windows 10 22h2 updated to latest updates, there is 1 game that keeps crashing to desktop while im playing, the other games doesnt crash, from what i see in the mdmp files it says memory_corruption, what should i doheres what inside the mdmp file Microsoft R Windows...
  6. Computer crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when playing games: When playing 3D games Apex, dauntless and dark souls 3 my computer crashes seemingly at random. The only time it crashes consistently is when cutscenes start in the game Nioh.This is an issue that has only started in the last year and has been getting worse recently. It...
  7. Windows crashes from memory_corruption

Windows crashes from memory_corruption: Hey, I receive BSOD quite often and wanted to ask for help on how to read this dump analysis. This also continued happening after a clean reinstall of my windows on a formatted partition.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft...
  8. memory_corruption

memory_corruption: Attachment 66918 Here are my minidump files, I am at the end of my line with this PC i am about to RMA the Mobo and RAM. You guys are my last chance and if you cant help then its back to the warehouse with these parts... THANKS! 42402
  9. BSOD random crashes, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION + MEMORY_CORRUPTION

BSOD random crashes, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION + MEMORY_CORRUPTION: Alright so I've been having a number of BSOD crashes but the main one that keeps coming back deals with System_Service_Exception (luafv.sys). I've been to other forums and was directed here. From what I understand it has to do with some driver that's causing problems. Another...
  10. Memory_corruption bsod and disconnections when playing games

Memory_corruption bsod and disconnections when playing games: So I've been having a few bsod's over the past few weeks as well as a lot of odd disconnections when playing games online, but I used windbg and narrowed it down to my wireless card driver, which I deleted and plug and play reinstalled it. Unfortunately they don't have a...