Windows 10: Crash to Desktop Windows 1809

Discus and support Crash to Desktop Windows 1809 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I even have posted this in the The Division 2 reddit forums but no replies so far *cry I have this problem CTD that is driving me insane, right until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CraftyTangerine, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Crash to Desktop Windows 1809

I even have posted this in the The Division 2 reddit forums but no replies so far *cry

I have this problem CTD that is driving me insane, right until August 2nd I was playing The Division 2 on Windows 1809 perfectly well no crashes, no lags nothing and then I updated to Windows 1903 and also installed all patches and started playing The division 2 again no crashes, no lags nothing but a peculiar mouse problem was affecting my game play especially when using Aces & Eights or any marksman build I had the mouse pointer was very jumpy, I restarted the game cleared all games files but still the problem persisted even in Photoshop and Premier PRO which was not the case in Windows 1809.

So I did a backup of my entire drive using Acronis and did a fresh install of Windows 1809 now every time I start the game it loads up easy anticheat a black screen and crashes to the Desktop which was never the case previously when I was running the same Windows version... I did a verify on game files still CTD, uninstalled/re installed Uplay CTD, fresh re download of the game CTD, I then did a backup of Windows 1809 using Acronis and went back to 1903 and lo and behold the game is running fine, restored my backed up 1809 and CTD no extra software no nothing similar to what it was before I upgraded to 1903. On 1903 whether I use DX 11 or 12 it runs fine for hours but on 1809 CTD on DX 11 and 12, previously before upgrading to 1903 I was playing on DX 11 right from march uptil June and then switched to DX 12 and no problems.

I forgot to mention that Assassin's creed odyssey and other games run fine on both Windows (1809/1903)

I just don't understand why this is happening?? can anyone pls explain to me what could possibly be wrong.

My PC specs:

MB: ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME OMEGA | CPU: Intel Core i9-9920X | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | RAM: 2 X 16GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 3 X 1TB SSD

:)

CraftyTangerine, Aug 10, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 10, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Crash to Desktop Windows 1809

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Crash to Desktop Windows 1809

1. Crash to Desktop Windows 1809 - Similar Threads - Crash Desktop 1809

2. Desktop.ini appears on my desktop (1809)

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop.ini appears on my desktop (1809): So i finally rebooted my pc after a month since my motherboard came back from RMA and i see a file on my desktop that i swear wasnt't there before called desktop.ini, is it safe to get rid of it? This is win 10 pro 1809. 166402
  3. Brightness Control in Version 1809 Desktop?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Brightness Control in Version 1809 Desktop?: Hello: I gather there isnt a brightness slider in the action center in Version 1809--though its been added to 1903. However, Ive seen that one of those rectangular panelsin the Action Center is supposed to offer a way of calibrating brightness in 1809. It's supposed to have...
  4. Windows 10 (1809) Remote Desktop problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 (1809) Remote Desktop problem: Hi, I am current using Group Policy Management 6.0.0.1 (Server 2012) which controlling Windows 7 computers. When I change pilot PC to Windows 10 (1809) with using same GPO, the Windows 10 PC can remote others (such as Windows 7 PC, Windows Servers, etc), but it failed from...
  5. Windows 10 update to v 1809 crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update to v 1809 crashing: Hi. I can not believe that I have another Windows Features Update that has crashed my computer. I had untold problems last year over upgrading to v 1803 and in the end I had to have a clean install of Windows (and consequently loads of trouble reinstalling everything). All...
  6. Windows 10 1809 crashed with NIC Bridged

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 1809 crashed with NIC Bridged: The PC is upgraded to Windows 10 1809 (17763.168) The PC is quite stable but crashed when a Nic bridge is created between - TAP-Windows Driver Version 9.21 (OpenVpn) - Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller, driver 10.28.615.2018 After the creation, the bridge static IP is...
  7. Cortana crashes in build 1809

in Cortana
    Cortana crashes in build 1809: I am having issues with Cortana in this recent fall update to 1809. Cortana responds when I say "Hey Cortana" and the search box openes and is marking listening, but then closes before I can ask anything. Usually there is a sound generated to acknowledge command but that...
  8. Chrome causing windows 1809 to crash consistently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome causing windows 1809 to crash consistently: 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit) I'll be using chrome just fine then i'll get a green screen of death PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA It seems to happen whenever i open chrome back up and i get the pop up that says chrome crashed, so i want to restore the previous...
  9. Remote Desktop Issues on W10 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Desktop Issues on W10 1809: Is anyone else having issues using Remote Desktop with the most recent update, 1809? The computer I remote into as well as the computer I am remoting with are both at 1809. When I remote in, it is quite laggy, and clicking on something on the remote computer will freeze and...
  10. Windows Update 1809 cause a few of my games to crash to desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update 1809 cause a few of my games to crash to desktop: My Steam Game Skyrim, as well as a few of my, uplay from Ubisoft Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, For Honor and Watchdog failed to launch after I install the Windows 1809 Update. Unfortunately, I deleted my Windows.old via Disk Cleaner to save space thinking I would not have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rtx 2080 gaming crashing problems