Windows 10: Crash when playing Rocket League, screen turns Blue, Green, Orange with no text. Help!

Discus and support Crash when playing Rocket League, screen turns Blue, Green, Orange with no text. Help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Really need help with this. My computer constantly crashes while playing Rocket League. The screen turns Blue, Green or Orange with no text on it Iv'e... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AndreasW5, Sep 15, 2020.

1. AndreasW5 Win User

Crash when playing Rocket League, screen turns Blue, Green, Orange with no text. Help!

Really need help with this. My computer constantly crashes while playing Rocket League. The screen turns Blue, Green or Orange with no text on it

Iv'e tried to update and reinstall drivers for my Nvidia GTX 560 Ti card but it didn't work. Here's some info from a minidump I got from a crash:

STACK_COMMAND: .thread ; .cxr ; kbEXCEPTION_CODE_STR: 91BEDFD7EXCEPTION_STR: WRONG_SYMBOLSPROCESS_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeIMAGE_NAME: ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exeMODULE_NAME: nt_wrong_symbolsSYMBOL_NAME: nt_wrong_symbols!91BEDFD7AB5000FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: WRONG_SYMBOLS_X64_10.0.18362.1082_WinBuild.160101.0800_TIMESTAMP_470626-234423_91BEDFD7_nt_wrong_symbols!91BEDFD7AB5000OSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64OSNAME: Windows 10FAILURE_ID_HASH: {5c8899f7-f08b-172e-5a60-9a51c9aff66c}Followup: MachineOwner

:)

AndreasW5, Sep 15, 2020
  2. anusuyak Win User

Rocket League

I recently bought rocket league. So, I found out that rocket league was only for my Xbox 1, and was not playable for my computer. I really just wanted to play it on my pc. I am requesting for a refund please, as I cannot play it.

Thanks,

Anusuya

anusuyak, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 - Full Pc Crash/shutdown only when playing Rocket League? (Event Log Attached)

Hi, over the past few weeks I have noticed that my computer will crash very suddenly without any early on signs when I play Rocket League and only Rocket League. No other game I play has every caused me to have a full pc reboot. Basically, after anywhere
    from 2 minutes to a few hours of playing my game will freeze on my screen followed by either a white screen and then a restart or a rapid flashing of colors on my screen and then a restart. A few things I have tried are:

-Updating graphics drivers

-Disabling certain audio devices

-Verifying game files on steam

-Setting CPU priority to high

-Downclocking GPU to even numbers (suggested from steam forum)

Considering that I can run the game fine besides this crash and that all other applications I've had have caused no issues I'm starting to run out of ideas. The error the event log gives me right before the game crashes is attached here. All help is appreciated.

Crash when playing Rocket League, screen turns Blue, Green, Orange with no text. Help! 21c2e65f-0acf-4953-97c7-37f1695340b3?upload=true.png

Ian Driscoll, Sep 15, 2020
  4. malihulya Win User

Crash when playing Rocket League, screen turns Blue, Green, Orange with no text. Help!

PC Completely Freezes while playing Rocket League only

There was a very similar post about this issue, however my issue looks different as I wasn't able to solve it.
    Here is that post:
    PC Freeze while playing Rocket League/Overwatch Solved - Windows 10 Forums

I followed some of the instructions there, ran the Driver Verifier, I almost immediately got BSOD 3 times in a row after enabling Driver Verifier. I have the BSOD dump files in the attachment, however I do not know how to make sense of it.

Some history on the issue:

This issue has been going on for almost 2 years. It started happening rarely, but it didn't completely freeze the computer. It was only a display driver crashing and restoring itself. Lately, it has gotten worse. Half the time, the display drivers cannot restore themselves and everything just freezes while some sound effects are still happening. Unlike the other post, I do not have this issue on Overwatch. Only on Rocket League among 15 different games I regularly play.

Another point to the issue, whenever the display driver crashes and manages to restore itself, shadowplay doesn't turn back itself on. If that's any indication of something, I don't know.

Here is also a quick picture of the crash dumps.
    Attachment 207008

malihulya, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Crash when playing Rocket League, screen turns Blue, Green, Orange with no text. Help! - Similar Threads - Crash playing Rocket

2. Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League: I keep getting brief internet disconnects only while playing Rocket League. Currently am running 4 computers off a 500 up/down connection all hardwired . While playing Rocket League on my main PC, the PC loses internet windows loses internet for the entire PC. It is very odd...
  3. Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects while playing Rocket League: I keep getting brief internet disconnects only while playing Rocket League. Currently am running 4 computers off a 500 up/down connection all hardwired . While playing Rocket League on my main PC, the PC loses internet windows loses internet for the entire PC. It is very odd...
  4. Rocket League Keeps Crashing Randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rocket League Keeps Crashing Randomly.: I just did a fresh install of windows 11 I deleted everything during the install. I have downloaded Rocket League and it keeps crashing. Here is the event log. - System - Provider [ Name] Application Error - EventID 1000 [ Qualifiers] 0 Version 0 Level 2 Task 100 Opcode 0...
  5. Rocket League Keeps Crashing Randomly.

Rocket League Keeps Crashing Randomly.: I just did a fresh install of windows 11 I deleted everything during the install. I have downloaded Rocket League and it keeps crashing. Here is the event log. - System - Provider [ Name] Application Error - EventID 1000 [ Qualifiers] 0 Version 0 Level 2 Task 100 Opcode 0...
  6. I still can't play rocket league :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still can't play rocket league :: I really need help with my game rocket league, I have the latest drivers for AMD on Windows 11, also the latest version & I tried to play on Steam but it doesn't work, then I tried this following options: 1. Verify the integrity files.2. Uninstall & install it again.3. Run...
  7. I still can't play rocket league :

I still can't play rocket league :: I really need help with my game rocket league, I have the latest drivers for AMD on Windows 11, also the latest version & I tried to play on Steam but it doesn't work, then I tried this following options: 1. Verify the integrity files.2. Uninstall & install it again.3. Run...
  8. BSOD while playing Rocket League

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing Rocket League: Hello. I had a BSOD while I was playing Rocket League: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I also had Discord opened with a stream. I suspect that maybe it's something with the cpu driver, but I am not sure. Can you guys help me interpret this dump file? Thank you. Microsoft R...
  9. BSOD playing Rocket League, ARK

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Rocket League, ARK: Hello everyone, I've been facing some issues while playing games for a while and now it is becoming more often. Sometimes when I was playing Rocket League or Albion Online, the entire computer did freeze and I had to force reboot, this was not so frequent and it was...
  10. BSOD on Rocket League

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Rocket League: Have been receiving a BSOD crash with error code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL every time I launch Rocket League. Drivers are up to date, normal idle and under stress temperatures. MiniDump: here...