Windows 10: Crash while benchmarking Heaven - ejected_by_rule

Discus and support Crash while benchmarking Heaven - ejected_by_rule in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey all, First time poster and hoping someone can shed some light. The problems started about 7-10 days ago while played BDO, the video would freeze... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Phin, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Phin Win User

Crash while benchmarking Heaven - ejected_by_rule

Hey all,

First time poster and hoping someone can shed some light. The problems started about 7-10 days ago while played BDO, the video would freeze and depending on how the coin flips the game would completely crash out, or unfreeze. Reliability Monitor would show the following error:

LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_nvlddmkm.sys_Pascal_3D, type 0

I have since performed a complete rebuild of the machine from scratch with the latest GPU drivers from nVidia. 417.35. I moved the GPU to another slot on the MB, swapped out PSU cables and put them into other ports and am now getting the following error when trying to benchmark in Heaven:

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffc20a642b8010
    Parameter 2: fffff803642ac7e4
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 3728
    OS version: 10_0_17763
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17763.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 1033

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: rejected_by_rule
    Server information: bffb67ae-b797-4d20-b778-aa2d3438488b

I should also say that before any of these problems popped up, I was getting consistent 200+ FPS in Heaven. Now, before it crashes out, I am lucky to get 170.

Can anyone hopefully shed some light on what is going on? At my wits end what to try next.

Many thanks in advance for any and all help.

:)

2. worf105 Win User

Heaven Benchmark

Thanks again Mike:

What I got with your suggestion:

Crash while benchmarking Heaven - ejected_by_rule [​IMG]

worf105, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Heaven Benchmark

Here's mine to add to the list:

blackroseMD1, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Crash while benchmarking Heaven - ejected_by_rule

Heaven Benchmark

You won't be doomed till the 1080 Ti's come out *Wink

Leaks suggest Nvidia has 1080Ti and a new Titan in the works

solarstarshines, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Crash while benchmarking Heaven - ejected_by_rule

1. Crash while benchmarking Heaven - ejected_by_rule - Similar Threads - Crash while benchmarking

2. Windows 11 Dx12 - Render Initialization Error - Division 2, Heaven Benchmark, Steam Games, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Dx12 - Render Initialization Error - Division 2, Heaven Benchmark, Steam Games, etc.: Please can anyone give me any help/assistance. I have recently upgraded my GPU from a RX5600XT to the RX7600.The new card appears to work fine during gaming/use however if I then close the game/app and try to restart it or open another game/app I get the following message....
  3. Windows 11 Dx12 - Render Initialization Error - Division 2, Heaven Benchmark, Steam Games, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Dx12 - Render Initialization Error - Division 2, Heaven Benchmark, Steam Games, etc.: Please can anyone give me any help/assistance. I have recently upgraded my GPU from a RX5600XT to the RX7600.The new card appears to work fine during gaming/use however if I then close the game/app and try to restart it or open another game/app I get the following message....
  4. Benchmark program/s causing my PC to crash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Benchmark program/s causing my PC to crash?: I had a problem with my PC crashing regularly until I uninstalled a bunch of programs. I fixed the issue by uninstalling a bunch of programs and changing a lot of settings some time ago. Funny enough, after installing MSI afterburner, HWiNFO, HWMONITOR, CPU-Z, Thaiphoon...
  5. Windows benchmark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows benchmark: Hi, I wonder is it possible to perform a benchmark check for my Windows 10. I want to know which is the most reliable benchmark for Windows 10. Thanks very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-benchmark/401c016c-ca4c-439d-82fc-03971a032e15
  6. Just installed Heaven benchmark and tried to open, met with this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just installed Heaven benchmark and tried to open, met with this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mr_Mista444 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/efr0nj/just_installed_heaven_benchmark_and_tried_to_open/
  7. Crash while benchmarking Heaven - ejected_by_rule

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crash while benchmarking Heaven - ejected_by_rule: Hey all, First time poster and hoping someone can shed some light. The problems started about 7-10 days ago while played BDO, the video would freeze and depending on how the coin flips the game would completely crash out, or unfreeze. Reliability Monitor would show the...
  8. Heaven Benchmark results slow on Win 10 Pro 16179 Preview

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Heaven Benchmark results slow on Win 10 Pro 16179 Preview: Just installed a new Asus GTX 1070 DUAL o8g graphics card on my desktop. Desktop has 3 separate SSD's (each with its own OS) and the results of the Heaven bench mark in the new preview build 16179 are disappointing compared to Win 7 HP 64 bit and Win 10 Pro (not preview). The...
  9. Pascal Benchmarks

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Pascal Benchmarks: I stumbled upon this that supposedly shows the Benchmarks of Pascal If this is what were looking forward too it may be worth getting 2 in sli Nvidia announces the GeForce GTX 1080, faster than two GTX 980s in SLI - TechSpot 49474
  10. Benchmarks

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Benchmarks: Asus PRIME B350-PLUS Performance Results - UserBenchmark Dont know if you will be able to read this link, but I have to admit that I am NOT impressed. Figures appear to be less than good. 85479