Windows 10: crash while playing halo custom edition

Discus and support crash while playing halo custom edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; every time i play halo ce on windows 10 its always crash. any help would be appreciated. 6329 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by luthfi imam, May 24, 2015.

1. crash while playing halo custom edition

every time i play halo ce on windows 10 its always crash. any help would be appreciated.

:)

luthfi imam, May 24, 2015

2. Halo Custom Edition

i have opensauce and it works its just i updated my HCE game to 1.0.10 to fix the server connection, from bungie.net, but it tells me i need to have DirectX 9.0b to run the game itself, but updating the adapter does nothing to fix the game launching.

ChrisSchultzVK, May 24, 2015
  3. Halo Custom Edition

You have to download Opensauce (at least it wrked for my version)

Samuel Brookman-Amissah, May 24, 2015
Thema:

crash while playing halo custom edition

1. crash while playing halo custom edition - Similar Threads - crash while playing

2. BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST: Hi, I'm getting BSOD when I open MCC and then after I open it again and go into the Campaign for ODST I get BSOD again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-playing-halo-3-odst/b9fcbc99-e4b2-4b25-893f-bafd21f43c52
  3. BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing Halo 3 ODST: Hi, I'm getting BSOD when I open MCC and then after I open it again and go into the Campaign for ODST I get BSOD again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-while-playing-halo-3-odst/b9fcbc99-e4b2-4b25-893f-bafd21f43c52
  4. LiveKernelEvent 141 while playing Halo Infinite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LiveKernelEvent 141 while playing Halo Infinite: While playing Halo Infinite I will randomly crash to desktop with no error message unless I go into the event viewer. Some days it doesn't crash and other days I can't make it through a game. Halo is the only game that has ever done this. I have an i7 7700k, GTX 1080, and...
  5. LiveKernelEvent 141 while playing Halo Infinite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LiveKernelEvent 141 while playing Halo Infinite: While playing Halo Infinite I will randomly crash to desktop with no error message unless I go into the event viewer. Some days it doesn't crash and other days I can't make it through a game. Halo is the only game that has ever done this. I have an i7 7700k, GTX 1080, and...
  6. LiveKernelEvent 141 while playing Halo Infinite

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unable to Play Halo Wars Definitive Edition PC or Halo Wars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Play Halo Wars Definitive Edition PC or Halo Wars: Fresh install of windows on brand new machine. Downloaded Game and install to G:/ gaming drive Application loads and displays a black screen with gray bar on the left side after " Halo" logo Attempted to change Install locations. Performed Cache clean and re-downloaded...
  8. Halo wars 2 crashes in game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo wars 2 crashes in game play: It started doing this last year so I gave up have re-installed it again hoping whatever the problem is had been fixed by now Still the same issue I paid good money for this and it is not fit for purpose...
  9. Halo Custom Edition controller support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Custom Edition controller support: I have an xbox one controller and I have completed Halo 2 campaign with it but I want to play halo ce with my controller and I am not able to bind certain keys. I want my X button to be used for both of the following functions: 1. reload 2. action someone please help!!!...
  10. Halo Custom Edition isn't working on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Custom Edition isn't working on Windows 10 Home: Despite of patch and trying all compatibility its not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-custom-edition-isnt-working-on-windows-10/c5687329-8431-4a28-b04a-aa38eab2469a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. halo 1 opensauce crash