Windows 10: crash while playing halo custom edition

Discus and support crash while playing halo custom edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; every time i play halo ce on windows 10 its always crash. any help would be appreciated. 6329 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by luthfi imam, May 24, 2015.

1. crash while playing halo custom edition

every time i play halo ce on windows 10 its always crash. any help would be appreciated.

:)

luthfi imam, May 24, 2015

2. Halo Custom Edition

i have opensauce and it works its just i updated my HCE game to 1.0.10 to fix the server connection, from bungie.net, but it tells me i need to have DirectX 9.0b to run the game itself, but updating the adapter does nothing to fix the game launching.

ChrisSchultzVK, May 24, 2015
  3. Halo Custom Edition

You have to download Opensauce (at least it wrked for my version)

Samuel Brookman-Amissah, May 24, 2015
Thema:

crash while playing halo custom edition

1. crash while playing halo custom edition - Similar Threads - crash while playing

2. Play Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and Halo Wars 2 free Feb. 21-24

in Windows 10 News
    Play Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and Halo Wars 2 free Feb. 21-24: [ATTACH] Take command of this weekend’s Free Play Days and put on your real-time strategy hat! Xbox Live Gold members can experience the Halo universe from a unique angle with Halo Wars: Definitive Edition and Halo Wars 2. The Free Play Days event begins Thursday, February...
  3. Halo Custom Edition isn't working on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo Custom Edition isn't working on Windows 10 Home: Despite of patch and trying all compatibility its not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/halo-custom-edition-isnt-working-on-windows-10/c5687329-8431-4a28-b04a-aa38eab2469a
  4. Crashes, BSOD's, usually while playing SMITE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes, BSOD's, usually while playing SMITE: I get the crashes while playing SMITE (or other games like WoW), it happens even if I'm not playing video games, but that's a rare thing. 77061
  5. Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD

Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD: I was playing the game "dungeonmans" and got a crash where my screen went black, and nothing further happened, eventually I powered off the laptop by holding down the power button. Now the laptop boots fine, but after having it on for 5-10 minutes it gets a BSOD and shows the...
  6. Win10 Crashes while playing games

Win10 Crashes while playing games: My PC crashes when i play games it always crashes while playing like rocket league, borderlands 2, chivarly medieval warfare, mass effect 2 and alot of other games. When it crashes my screen changes color like green pink red white etc. after that it goes gray and then my PC...
  7. BSOD Computer crashed while I was editing a project

BSOD Computer crashed while I was editing a project: Dear community, I was working on a long term project when my computer froze and I am left with a black screen that says "Preparing Automatic Repair" followed by a blue screen that says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you." Followed by...
  8. Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games

Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games: The games I'm getting these problems with are Killing Floor 2, Fallout 4, and GTA V. I'm not doing anything in particular to cause these crashes, they seem to just happen over a certain amount of time, with Killing Floor 2 about 15 minutes of game play. Attachment 59638...
  9. Crashed while playing a Youtube video

Crashed while playing a Youtube video: I was watching Youtube on Chrome when it happened. I walked away from my computer so I'm not positive as to what else might have been open. I think 5KPlayer (a video player for Windows 10) was open too (per the system tray icon). Steam might have also been running. I got the...
  10. GPU Crashing while playing or browsing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU Crashing while playing or browsing: When i start playing any game in fullscreen or when i launch the browser, i get a BSOD with atikmpag.sys error. 76498