Windows 10: Crash with no blue-screen or dump file

Discus and support Crash with no blue-screen or dump file in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently I've been getting random crashes on my Windows 10 PC. The screen goes black, all sound stops programs stop, computer lights stay on, and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by thethingishere, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Crash with no blue-screen or dump file

Recently I've been getting random crashes on my Windows 10 PC.

The screen goes black, all sound stops programs stop, computer lights stay on, and the screen stays on but displays a black screen. It requires a hard reset and will not restart on it's own.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Checking the event viewer's system events, I have a few critical errors and warnings:

- Error Event 7022, Service Control Manager: The Delivery Optimization service hung on starting.

- Warning Event 10016, DistributedCOM:
    The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239}

and APPID

{316CDED5-E4AE-4B15-9113-7055D84DCC97}

to the user VULKEN-HULL\name SID S-1-5-21-3831189030-967437041-3360544841-1001 from address LocalHost Using LRPC running in the application container Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.18362.449_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy SID S-1-15-2-155514346-2573954481-755741238-1654018636-1233331829-3075935687-2861478708. This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
    this repeats 5 times

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my specs:
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 18362 18362.19h1_release.190318-1202

System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

System Model: AB350-Gaming 3

BIOS: F8 type: UEFI

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor 12 CPUs, ~3.2GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8144MB RAM

Page File: 7769MB used, 7797MB available

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce GTX 1050

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Monitor Model: ASUS VS238

Monitor Id: ACI23FA

Native Mode: 1920 x 1080p 60.000Hz

Output Type: DVI

:)

thethingishere, Sep 13, 2020
  2. Sean8 Win User

blue screen (uploaded dump file)

I've been randomly waking up and getting a blue screen i've uploaded the dump file if anyone is able to debug it and let me know what it is saying

Sean8, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Sep 13, 2020
  4. dig0 Win User

Crash with no blue-screen or dump file

BSOD Help (also crashes without BSODs and dump files)

The rebooting issue I am suffering does not generate a blue screen or dump files. After doing some research, it was recommended that I try running Windows' driver reviewer to stress the drivers and potentially generate BSODs to gain some insight into what could be causing the aforementioned reboots. Once I began running reviewer, that is when I was able to create blue screens and the dump files that I attached to this post. Hopefully, they are pointing me in the right direction; however, I am a bit skeptical. Since I cannot seem to cause a reboot using cpu, ram, or gpu stress tests, I find it very difficult to pinpoint whether my problem is with hardware or software. I hope your suggestion to uninstall Panda fixes the problem, but only time will tell.

Thema:

Crash with no blue-screen or dump file

1. Crash with no blue-screen or dump file - Similar Threads - Crash blue screen

2. Blue Screen dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen dump: Hopefully this is where I post it. It is frustratingvanzant-sys-logs.evtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-dump/2df04583-d484-451b-92c5-042745c85c67
  3. Blue Screen dump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen dump: Hopefully this is where I post it. It is frustratingvanzant-sys-logs.evtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-dump/2df04583-d484-451b-92c5-042745c85c67
  4. Blue screen of death not generating dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death not generating dump file: Hello,I have a Dell inspiron 3670 Desktop using windows 10, not overlocked.After installing a new WD sn 750 SSD, I'm frequently getting BSOD where the collecting info stays at 0% even after 20 minutes, and no memory dump file is created.I followed the settings under "to...
  5. Blue Screen of Death Dump File Troubleshooting

Blue Screen of Death Dump File Troubleshooting: Hello everyone,Recently my custom desktop running Windows 10 has been getting random blue screens of death. For the past month they've gotten worse, appearing every other day at random times. However, they most frequently happen while I am using my drawing tablet or when I am...
  6. Blue Screen of Death Dump FIles

Blue Screen of Death Dump FIles: Been having trouble reviewing these dump files to figure out the cause of the "Blue Screen of Death". Computer has been getting the BSOD after we upgraded to 1909. Can anyone help with figuring out what could be the cause of this. Dump files below. Computer: HP 640 G3...
  7. What is causing the random Blue Screen of Death crashes? Dump files included.

What is causing the random Blue Screen of Death crashes? Dump files included.: For the past few months, my computer has been crashing randomly one to several times a day. Could you please help me figure out what is causing it? I am not an expert, so I am providing all the information I have gathered. I apologize in advance if they are irrelevant. If you...
  8. Blue Screen Dump File

Blue Screen Dump File: My computer has got the BSOD. It will startup fine and then a few minutes later it blue screens. I got the dump file, but I am unable to understand it. Could anyone give me some insight into what it is saying?...
  9. Blue Screen Of Death Memory Dump File

Blue Screen Of Death Memory Dump File: Hello, I Am having BSOD's and cannot figure out why. I have a link to a compressed folder that has my Memory Dump Files, As Well As My InfoFile, And A Full System Readout From Speccy. If Someone Can, Please Hep Me Figure Out The Problem. Here Is The Link To My Compressed...
  10. blue screen dump

blue screen dump: hello, i am sending you the zip file , i have already run a Memtest86+, and didnt find any memory issue ,computer sometimes also freez with that error sound, the configuration is : CPU:Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E6500 @ 2.93GHz Motherbord: ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5P41T/USB3...