Windows 10: crash

Discus and support crash in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; a parameter incorrect (0x80070057) how do you fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crash/65801e55-1ef4-45f5-ae3a-93fcc2aa6853 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GUYSCHAPPELL, Jun 11, 2019 at 6:58 AM.

1. crash

a parameter incorrect (0x80070057) how do you fix this

:)

GUYSCHAPPELL, Jun 11, 2019 at 6:58 AM
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

4. Naki Win User

crash

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

crash

1. crash - Similar Threads - crash

2. Windows 10 will not go to sleep. "Event 45: The system could not sucessfully load the crash...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 will not go to sleep. "Event 45: The system could not sucessfully load the crash...: So, apparently this problem has been around since Windows 7 and none of the searching I've done has lead to any thread with a solid solution. So I guess I'll toss my hat into the ring. When I attempt to put my desktop computer into sleep mode, it simply puts the screen into...
  3. After Installation of Windows 10 Update 1903 my computer crashes with BSOD and the message...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Installation of Windows 10 Update 1903 my computer crashes with BSOD and the message...: I have a new computer (Dell XPS 8930) and have Windows 10 Pro. I did the update on the night of 06/13/19. The next day when I started up my computer it would crash after about two minutes. After a lengthy process of disabling programs through System Configuration and...
  4. Random crashing, no BSoD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crashing, no BSoD: Hello, My computer has been crashing since a few weeks ago, I don't remember what significant changes I've made. I did follow this guide to remove bloatware and just making Windows 10 lighter. I followed every instruction except the applications he proposed. What makes...
  5. Long File Name Crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    Long File Name Crashes: Hi, I appreciate that there are a lot of queries regarding the file names exceeding 260 characters, but when i try to open my folders to rename the files to shorter names I don't get the chance to do this as the window just shuts down again before I can do anything. Is there...
  6. Recurring Crash to Black Screen

Recurring Crash to Black Screen: Symptoms: I have crash that occurs pretty frequently on my machine. When it occurs the screen goes almost completely black, filling with very dark "snow" (noise) that upon closer inspection is actually tessellated. If any audio was playing at the time of the crash, then...
  7. 1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death

1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death: 3 times so far my pc crashes with this blue screen with window error and restarts when it fixed do not how 2 block it plus we turn off the update window 10 so i do not why is still going though and i go bk on resetting b4 this update and it auto...
  8. windows crash

windows crash: i have two computers, windows asked if I would like to update, i said snooze and it went on a black screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crash/8890a9bd-469d-4cbc-b785-bf1240cb3eaa
  9. 1803 update on window 10 crashes my pc

1803 update on window 10 crashes my pc: 3 times so far my pc crashes with this blue screen with window error and restarts when it fixed do not how 2 block it plus we turn off the update window 10 so i do not why is still going though and i go bk on resetting b4 this update and it auto...
  10. Problem with BSODs, crashes after new SSD installed

Problem with BSODs, crashes after new SSD installed: I installed a new SSD in my PC and imaged my old SSD onto it, which caused it to crash randomly on the login page, reboot randomly, run very very slowly (upwards of 5 minutes to open the start menu, for instance), and freeze a lot. I reimaged, same thing. So I did a clean...