Windows 10: Crashed Firefox

Discus and support Crashed Firefox in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How can I retrieve above pl? I postponed Firefox update and now can't get into my other Windows 10 computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LizWade-42, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Crashed Firefox

How can I retrieve above pl? I postponed Firefox update and now can't get into my other Windows 10 computer.

:)

LizWade-42, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Artas1984 Win User

Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Suggest any methods to stop Firefox from crashing. It crashes right after starting, no more than a second or 3..

Any cache, plugins, antivirus things that might cause it? It is very, very annoying...

Artas1984, Aug 14, 2018
  3. MatTheCat Win User

I have went back to Firefox 3.6 for this reason.

With the newer Firefox releases, I would find that it would crash and cause my whole system to hang and the only way I could recover from it would be to boot Windows 7 in safe mode, uninstall and then reinstall Firefox.....but bollox to that every 1-2 days.

MatTheCat, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Crashed Firefox

Firefox is useless now. Last known decent version was 3. It was downhill after that. Better switch to other browsers.

The prob you are mentioning is because of the sqlite file, Delete it, and it will be good to go. S

jagjitnatt, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Crashed Firefox

1. Crashed Firefox - Similar Threads - Crashed Firefox

2. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  3. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  4. Do I need to get new RAM? Bluescreen, random game crashes, Firefox crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I need to get new RAM? Bluescreen, random game crashes, Firefox crashes: Hello,I´ve got a new PC since roughly 2 months. After roughly one month it started crashing during gaming sessions. In the last 3 days it has become extreme. I get crashes each time I game, sometimes when I am just watching Twitch streams or Youtube videos. After rebooting...
  5. Do I need to get new RAM? Bluescreen, random game crashes, Firefox crashes

Do I need to get new RAM? Bluescreen, random game crashes, Firefox crashes: Hello,I´ve got a new PC since roughly 2 months. After roughly one month it started crashing during gaming sessions. In the last 3 days it has become extreme. I get crashes each time I game, sometimes when I am just watching Twitch streams or Youtube videos. After rebooting...
  6. Windows Server 2022 KB5034129 crashes Edge, Chrome and Firefox with white screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2022 KB5034129 crashes Edge, Chrome and Firefox with white screen: If Google Chrome or other apps/browsers are crashing after installing the KB5034129 update, you can try removing the .exe file from the registry to fix the broken apps. KB5034129 for Windows Server 2022 is a mandatory Patch Tuesday 2024 update that breaks Microsoft Edge,...
  7. Firefox browser crashing in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firefox browser crashing in Windows 11: From several weeks, my Firefox browser in Windows 11 laptop crashing. I usually have 3-4 tabs open in it then a warning is displayed that "browser not responding"I asked some of my friends who are using Firefox in their Window 10 laptop, they're not facing any issue.Chrome...
  8. Firefox browser crashing in Windows 11

Firefox browser crashing in Windows 11: From several weeks, my Firefox browser in Windows 11 laptop crashing. I usually have 3-4 tabs open in it then a warning is displayed that "browser not responding"I asked some of my friends who are using Firefox in their Window 10 laptop, they're not facing any issue.Chrome...
  9. Windows 10 - Edge, Chrome, crash as soon as launched No window appears, Firefox window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Edge, Chrome, crash as soon as launched No window appears, Firefox window...: Hey there,A few nights ago I think my PC attempted and failed an update in the middle of the night. I woke up and saw the brief error message which I clicked out of and didn't notice any immediate issues: until I attempted to access Chrome. After failing a few times I...
  10. Windows 10 - Edge, Chrome, crash as soon as launched No window appears, Firefox window...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Edge, Chrome, crash as soon as launched No window appears, Firefox window...: Hey there,A few nights ago I think my PC attempted and failed an update in the middle of the night. I woke up and saw the brief error message which I clicked out of and didn't notice any immediate issues: until I attempted to access Chrome. After failing a few times I...