Windows 10: Crashed PC with no DMP file.

Discus and support Crashed PC with no DMP file. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently experienced a series of crashes seemingly out of nowhere, screen went black, then system rebooted but crashed before windows loading was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by S.AhsanShah, Dec 13, 2022.

1. Crashed PC with no DMP file.

I recently experienced a series of crashes seemingly out of nowhere, screen went black, then system rebooted but crashed before windows loading was complete. This happened a few times, I unplugged the PC, turned it on after a while. It turned on and crashed again shortly after. There was no DMP file in the directory it was supposed to be in. Here's a crash report I exported if this helps you figure out what went wrong.

:)

S.AhsanShah, Dec 13, 2022

2. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Dec 13, 2022
  3. prizna Win User
    Display Driver crashes with DMP file

I have been having a lot of trouble with my Display Driver crashing recently and haven't really been able to get an answer online for what may be causing it. I have tried old and new drivers as well as using DDU the make sure it is a full clean install with no change. The driver crashes very often, usually recovering but sometimes my screen will just freeze and I will have to force reboot my PC.

Looking in reliability history I have found some DMP files at the time of the crashes, these aren't BSOD DMPs so they arent being collected by the BSOD tool provided, they can however be read in BlueScreenView, unfortunately I am unable to make much sense from the information given to me from BlueSCreenView, so if anyone is able to understand what the DMP means and maybe what is causing it, it would be appreciated.

Crashed PC with no DMP file. [​IMG]

Im not sure how else I could post the dmp file so here is an image of what it shows.

thanks,

EDIT: I just received this when attempting to boot my PC:

Crashed PC with no DMP file. [​IMG]

No overclocking is present on my PC.

prizna, Dec 13, 2022
  4. prescient Win User

Crashed PC with no DMP file.

Help reading mini dmp file

look at post #6 , *Toast :toast:

prescient, Dec 13, 2022
Thema:

Crashed PC with no DMP file.

1. Crashed PC with no DMP file. - Similar Threads - Crashed DMP file

2. PC Crashing repeatedly, dmp files linked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashing repeatedly, dmp files linked: My pc has been crashing repeatedly lately. I can't put my finger on what's causing the issue. Both windows and my ubuntu system on a separate ssd will regularly freeze and become completely unresponsive. I appreciate any help on discerning the...
  3. PC Crashing repeatedly, dmp files linked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashing repeatedly, dmp files linked: My pc has been crashing repeatedly lately. I can't put my finger on what's causing the issue. Both windows and my ubuntu system on a separate ssd will regularly freeze and become completely unresponsive. I appreciate any help on discerning the...
  4. PC Crashing repeatedly, dmp files linked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Crashed PC with no DMP file.

Crashed PC with no DMP file.: I recently experienced a series of crashes seemingly out of nowhere, screen went black, then system rebooted but crashed before windows loading was complete. This happened a few times, I unplugged the PC, turned it on after a while. It turned on and crashed again shortly...
  6. Crashed PC with no DMP file.

Crashed PC with no DMP file.: I recently experienced a series of crashes seemingly out of nowhere, screen went black, then system rebooted but crashed before windows loading was complete. This happened a few times, I unplugged the PC, turned it on after a while. It turned on and crashed again shortly...
  7. PC Crash with DMP file.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crash with DMP file.: Was scrolling on YT then my pc went kinda slow and restarted, with no blue screen. The PC seems to be running fine now, just want to check if there is an issue with the system,The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff990ffe3bb3b0,...
  8. PC Crash with DMP file.

PC Crash with DMP file.: Was scrolling on YT then my pc went kinda slow and restarted, with no blue screen. The PC seems to be running fine now, just want to check if there is an issue with the system,The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff990ffe3bb3b0,...
  9. PC Crash with DMP file.

10. Crash Dumps (dmp files)

Crash Dumps (dmp files): I routinely find these files on my computer after exiting photoshop. I do not seem to have any problems now with this program. Although I did for a while until my graphics card settings were synched with Windows 10 and photoshop. However, the dmp files continue to...