Windows 10: Crashed system/ system failure

Discus and support Crashed system/ system failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop suddenly system had crashed what should i do??? My sister research about This problem and she finds out that this is the most common... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by joanagulay, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Crashed system/ system failure

My laptop suddenly system had crashed

what should i do??? My sister research about This problem and she finds out that this is the most common problem in windows 10.....

:)

joanagulay, Jan 21, 2019
  2. RejZoR Win User

Show off your system reliability

My reliability failures only list cases when I was testing a new overclock and apps or system crashed during the testing. Other than that, no incidents.

RejZoR, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Help! New system keeps crashing

It's runing through them now. It's a step forward, as the problem was the system crashing as soon as I pressed the key to boot from the disk, it crashed before I even got to install it. When it's done, I'll burn another copy, see if that works.

Ben Clarke, Jan 21, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Crashed system/ system failure

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Crashed system/ system failure

1. Crashed system/ system failure - Similar Threads - Crashed system system

2. Hardware-Failure crashing my system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware-Failure crashing my system: I build two identical computers roughly 8 months ago same OS, same hardware, mostly same software, same BIOS settings. Mine crashes randomly when I play video games, the other runs completely fine under the same loads. It just happens randomly at some point and usually runs...
  3. Hardware-Failure crashing my system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware-Failure crashing my system: I build two identical computers roughly 8 months ago same OS, same hardware, mostly same software, same BIOS settings. Mine crashes randomly when I play video games, the other runs completely fine under the same loads. It just happens randomly at some point and usually runs...
  4. System failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System failure: I deleted C:\WINDOWS\System32\Srt\SrtTrail.txt and after I deleted I shut off my computer and then this pops upi cant figure out how to fix it wondering if anyone can help me....
  5. System keeps crashing after WAS failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System keeps crashing after WAS failure: Hi everyone, I recently finished updating my PC a new everything, i'll list the specs below. CPU - AMD Ryzen 3600GPU - Gigabyte Radeon 5500Xtmemory - Gskill Trident Zneo 2X8gb dual channel 3600mhz cl16storage-1TB ssd hosting OS and primary apps -4tb HDD storage and...
  6. System Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Failure: Hello Microsoft, I need a little help here,I mistakenly removed the d3d11.dll file from c://windows/system32/ and now my laptop shows the windows symbol when turned on and then a black screen is displayed, I am not able to do anything or see anything on my screen, what should...
  7. System failure after simulator crashed

System failure after simulator crashed: I was playing combat flight simulator and middle of that my pc crashed without any error after the restart everything works fine by the taskbar is not responding to left or right click. Can that be a primary cause to it? Help...
  8. Frequent system crashes - audio failure?

Frequent system crashes - audio failure?: For the past few months, my system has been crashing about once a day and I can't for the life of me figure out why. It almost always happens while the computer is sleeping or, at the least, the screen is off. If I'm not mistaken, the laptop is always connected to power when...
  9. System failure

System failure: It is been a week, since my laptop facing trouble to even get opened. Every time the try opening it shows that your harddisk has not been installed, then suddenly gets switched off. Sometimes it shows to be "Repairing the disk errors. This might take an hour to complete"....
  10. System Failure

System Failure: Made Chrome as default browser. Shortly after Windows freezes on opening Chrome. NithNot is working thereafter. Mouse not working not are the laptop keys. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-failure/d5507221-163a-4fdf-82a5-834b022c9186