Windows 10: Crashed to BSOD Screen

Discus and support Crashed to BSOD Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Thank you for your help. Here is the link to my minidump files. https://1drv.ms/f/s!Au4LaA_jqBjNhGVstMuDK33y6-1v Kind Regards... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SalimTootooni, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Crashed to BSOD Screen

Hi

Thank you for your help.

Here is the link to my minidump files.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Au4LaA_jqBjNhGVstMuDK33y6-1v

Kind Regards

:)

SalimTootooni, Sep 27, 2018

2. Flickering screen at startup, crashes, and BSOD after instaling new GPU

Here are some that are close to the BSOD crash time but i dont think they have to do anything with the BSOD.

nootshack1312, Sep 27, 2018
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    Crashed to BSOD Screen [​IMG]

iuppiter, Sep 27, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

Crashed to BSOD Screen

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Crashed to BSOD Screen

1. Crashed to BSOD Screen - Similar Threads - Crashed BSOD Screen

2. BSOD/Black Screen crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD/Black Screen crashing: Hello!I've been stuck with weird BSODs and Black screens for around 3 months now whenever the computer is under heavy load while for example playing games. I can usually play a game for around 5-30 minutes before a crash occurs and then the computer will restart back to the...
  3. BSOD/Black Screen crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD/Black Screen crashing: Hello!I've been stuck with weird BSODs and Black screens for around 3 months now whenever the computer is under heavy load while for example playing games. I can usually play a game for around 5-30 minutes before a crash occurs and then the computer will restart back to the...
  4. BSOD/Black Screen crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random crashes and BSOD screens on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes and BSOD screens on Windows 11: Hi,I recently updated to Win11, and the number of Blue Screen and random crashes has worsened. I had these in Windows 10 also, but they were few in number, but now the laptop crashes pretty frequently upto 4-5 times a day.This makes the laptop unreliable for any critical...
  6. Blue Screen Bsod crash

Blue Screen Bsod crash: Hello ! i have been having the same problem when i play games or videos. here is the DMP file https://1drv.ms/u/s!At8SSkK33x5nij7H-7-R2p5NScmT and here is my sys specifications https://1drv.ms/u/s!At8SSkK33x5nij8gwBhBd8OqSUxg i would love to get this fixed :/...
  7. BSOD Crashes, Screen Freezing, and Crashing without BSOD. What can I do.

BSOD Crashes, Screen Freezing, and Crashing without BSOD. What can I do.: So for the past week I have been trying to figure out what's wrong with my system, and after a week of trying I gave up and have no idea what to do. I had a once in a blue moon BSOD before this and overlooked it, along with my game (Fortnite) Crashing at random. The BSOD...
  8. BSOD Crashes, Screen Freezing, and Crashing without BSOD. What can I do.

BSOD Crashes, Screen Freezing, and Crashing without BSOD. What can I do.: So for the past week I have been trying to figure out what's wrong with my system, and after a week of trying I gave up and have no idea what to do. I had a once in a blue moon BSOD before this and overlooked it, along with my game (Fortnite) Crashing at random. The BSOD...
  9. Screen turned black and crashed (No BSOD)

Screen turned black and crashed (No BSOD): My monitor turned black and became unresponsive. My PC created a LiveKernelReport but I do not know how to interpret it. Appreciate if someone can point out the problem so that I can fix it. [IMG]...
  10. BSOD Random Blue screen Crashes

BSOD Random Blue screen Crashes: A few days ago I started getting random blue screens and I have no idea why everything is hooked up correctly and all the components work so I was wondering if anyone can help me with my issue here are my PC Specs: Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU AMD...