Windows 10: Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD

Discus and support Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was playing the game "dungeonmans" and got a crash where my screen went black, and nothing further happened, eventually I powered off the laptop by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by awinters86, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD

I was playing the game "dungeonmans" and got a crash where my screen went black, and nothing further happened, eventually I powered off the laptop by holding down the power button. Now the laptop boots fine, but after having it on for 5-10 minutes it gets a BSOD and shows the message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (bwcW10x64.sys), then restarts.

I have attached my dump file.

Thank you so much for any help you can give.

Alex

:)

awinters86, Jul 17, 2016
  2. BlazeTA Win User

Hard drive clicking followed by BSOD error memory_management

My hard drive started to click all of a sudden while I was playing a game, Windows crashed and the BSOD appeared with a memory_management error. I will try to upload a video of the noise.

BlazeTA, Jul 17, 2016
  3. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

I'm playing a lot of new games these days.... however some of these seem to crash my pc... That BSOD appears and says "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE".

A game (Witcher 3) that worked before updating now crashes too.

I think it is the buggy update. Games worked fine before the update. But for now, any help?

Ahmed Fazal, Jul 17, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD

Of major interest is the Manufacture and full model number of the computer if purchased or the system board if custom built.

The latest dump indicates a problem with bwcW10x64.sys. This belongs to Killer Network Manager.

Code: BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 0, fffff800a3784809} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for bwcW10x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for bwcW10x64.sys Probably caused by : bwcW10x64.sys ( bwcW10x64+4809 )[/quote] The dump also shows a Qualcom problem with Qcamain10x64.sys. This belongs to Qualcomm Atheros Extensible Wireless LAN 11AC device driver.
    Code: ffffd001`e65f63e8 fffff800`a3c0124cUnable to load image \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\Qcamain10x64.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Qcamain10x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Qcamain10x64.sys Qcamain10x64+0x124c[/quote] Uninstall Killer Network Manager if you can or if it's part of the Qualcom Atheros wireless then see if you can find a newer version to install. What you have now is the latest I see on the Sager web site. If you can't find anything newer, download the latest from Sager then uninstall and reinstalling the one you download.

Ztruker, Jul 17, 2016
Thema:

Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD

1. Crashed while playing game, now repeated BSOD - Similar Threads - Crashed while playing

2. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  3. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  4. BSOD crash while playing a game, why??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crash while playing a game, why??: Hello, i was playing cod warzone and suddenly after 1 hour of gameplay, my pc crashed with BSOD. I think it was a video_scheduler_internal_error if i remember correctly. i have the minidump file saved in my minidump folder, if necessary. Thank you for helping me...
  5. BSOD crash while playing a game, why??

BSOD crash while playing a game, why??: Hello, i was playing cod warzone and suddenly after 1 hour of gameplay, my pc crashed with BSOD. I think it was a video_scheduler_internal_error if i remember correctly. i have the minidump file saved in my minidump folder, if necessary. Thank you for helping me...
  6. BSOD crash while playing a game, why??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Games Crashes While Playing

Games Crashes While Playing: Few days ago I've done clean installation the windows 10 version 2004. After that, while I'm playing games, sometimes the games just crashed and stop the program. So, what can I do now? And how to fix it?...
  8. Game crashes while playing

Game crashes while playing: Basically I will be playing my game and out of nowhere I will get a random crash, i looked into the Event Viewer and this is my error Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dd6a13e Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  9. Random repeated BSODs while playing

Random repeated BSODs while playing: Getting BSOD with bugcheck events while others with just 'previous shutdown was unexpected'. no new drivers/hw installed. updated fully. here are some minidumps as well as msinfo: msinfo: https://1drv.ms/t/s!An5tpc2bBr9BkCZ7R1HWj0r5lpJm?e=vfSiFn minidumps:...
  10. BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games

BSOD and PC crashes while playing any games: Pc randomly either freezes, turns itself off and then on immediately on. happens even while browsing a word document. i usually have youtube playing music in the background so nothing fancy to make it crash 87781