Windows 10: Crashed while writing a report -- Buggy drivers

Discus and support Crashed while writing a report -- Buggy drivers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a wonderfully formatted post before I activated MalwareBytes, the only other security I had aside from Windows Security. Instantly crashed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by H. ReidEvans, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Crashed while writing a report -- Buggy drivers

I had a wonderfully formatted post before I activated MalwareBytes, the only other security I had aside from Windows Security.

Instantly crashed to MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

Since it was a crash I lost the post, I'm going to try and recreate it very quickly listing everything and anything I had, from the "how to ask and effective question" thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-to-ask-an-effective-question/18584631-7f2b-4f01-88f5-f6660a5943c3

-computer bluescreens, I have gotten upwards of 10 error messages, seemingly random occurrences.

I used driver? Verifier and it crashed twice, did not need to use safe mode and went straight to my system restore point.

- I can only repeat it while launching a Triple AAA Shooter video game called Rainbow Six: Siege, only sometimes it crashes, and rarely with other activities such as the calc function.

[I do not know if you need my zipped up DUMP files and Speccy files:

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU

AMD Ryzen 5 1600X 40 °C

Summit Ridge 14nm Technology

RAM

16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1197MHz 16-16-16-39

Motherboard

Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. AB350M-Gaming 3-CF AM4

Graphics

Monitor 1

Monitor 2

3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 3GB EVGA

Storage

232GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB SATA SSD

931GB Seagate ST1000DM003-1CH162 SATA

953GB ADATA SX8200PNP Unknown SSD

My malware WAS Windows Security, and a number of Mcafees, nortons, etc that I have uninstalled over the years.

1. The HDD is over 10 years old, I had to wrestle permission from it because I was the 'Administrator' not the old 'Administrator'
    2. No overclocking

3. I am incredibly stubborn. The problem has persisted for about 3 years.

4. Some registry cleaning over the years, lots of "are my drives healthy" over the years

5. Disk Cleanup

Thank you so very much!!

:)

H. ReidEvans, Oct 3, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Oct 3, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Fernandz Win User

Crashed while writing a report -- Buggy drivers

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Crashed while writing a report -- Buggy drivers

1. Crashed while writing a report -- Buggy drivers - Similar Threads - Crashed while writing

2. blue screen, crash report, driver failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue screen, crash report, driver failure: * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR a0 The power policy manager experienced a fatal error. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000004001, INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR_KE_SUBCODE An internal failure has...
  3. Windows buggy after driver update and rendering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows buggy after driver update and rendering: A few days ago, I updated some drivers to try to fix a problem on my pc. Afterwards, I did some rendering with FL Studio 20, during which I was installing the new Python. Halfway through the render, my pc started glitching, but I didn't think anything of it at that time since...
  4. Miracast — buggy and crashes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Miracast — buggy and crashes: Anyone else have this problem? It works fine initially, but then it disconnects after a few minutes and I can’t reconnect without logging off and signing back in again. The “reconnect” button never works. ???? Would love to be able to use my old laptop as a second monitor....
  5. Crash report

Crash report: Can someone help me with the below crash report. Everytime I try to load rainbow six seige it just fails to launch. This is the windows crash report info Faulting application name: RainbowSix.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5ef20a7b Faulting module name: unknown,...
  6. Laptop crashes while writing, but not at Minecraft?

Laptop crashes while writing, but not at Minecraft?: Hello dear community, I've been working on my math homework for a few days now, I've been caching and today my laptop crashed just like that. It was like this: the laptop started to get very loud and I opened the task manager to see if any program was working in the...
  7. Realtek Audio Driver extremely buggy

Realtek Audio Driver extremely buggy: Hey all! I built a new pc yesterday containing a Gigabyte Aorus B450 Elite, R7 2700X, and a 16gbs of Ram. After installing Windows, I began installing all drivers like Chipset, Audio, Networking etc. However, after installing the Realtek audio drivers from the Gigabyte...
  8. Application is crashing while assigning datasource to crystal report object.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application is crashing while assigning datasource to crystal report object.: Hello Everyone, I am developing an application which is using Crystal report as reports. Application is running fine until I didn't open 2nd crystal report. TO be precise, I can see first crystal report but while opening second crystal report in application it is crashing....
  9. Display Driver Driver Crashes While On Bluestacks/Gaming.

Display Driver Driver Crashes While On Bluestacks/Gaming.: [img] I am getting this error message along with the driver crash after 1-2 months after upgrading to WIN10 from WIN8.1. It happens quite often few weeks ago it stopped now it started happening again. In event viewer there's a Dislpay Warning: Display driver igfx stopped...
  10. Buggy/corrupted mouse drivers

Buggy/corrupted mouse drivers: My desktop uses a USB wired mouse, the mouse worked fine for a month or two, then just started glitching out. Right clicks act as both left and right (at the same time, ikr, it's weird), and left clicks often refuse to go through. I'm assuming that it's the driver, not the...