Windows 10: Crashes after boot

Discus and support Crashes after boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay, so.Whenever my desktop computer has been off for a while like overnight, or when I am at work for the day, it always crashes post boot.It will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LuRa8, May 24, 2021.

1. LuRa8 Win User

Crashes after boot

Okay, so.Whenever my desktop computer has been off for a while like overnight, or when I am at work for the day, it always crashes post boot.It will boot fine, all the way into Windows. I can use it or just leave it sitting there for anywhere from 3 to maybe 30 minutes, and then the screens will lock

:)

LuRa8, May 24, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 24, 2021
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 24, 2021
  4. Crashes after boot

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 24, 2021
Thema:

Crashes after boot

1. Crashes after boot - Similar Threads - Crashes boot

2. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  3. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  4. lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot: Recently when I boot windows with a usb-c device connected some c: drive data gets corrupted and it makes windows crash without bluescreen. The issue only happens when I boot with a usb-c device already connected and not if I connect one afterwards.I managed to make windows...
  5. lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot

lightning drivers crashes windows without bluescreen if usb-c device is connected on boot: Recently when I boot windows with a usb-c device connected some c: drive data gets corrupted and it makes windows crash without bluescreen. The issue only happens when I boot with a usb-c device already connected and not if I connect one afterwards.I managed to make windows...
  6. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!: I have had a pc with non-problematic hardware specs that I put together myself, I had decided that I wanted to move my previous windows install into this new pc as to avoid spending more money and the drive that contained the windows 10 license was originally from a Dell...
  7. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!

Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!: I have had a pc with non-problematic hardware specs that I put together myself, I had decided that I wanted to move my previous windows install into this new pc as to avoid spending more money and the drive that contained the windows 10 license was originally from a Dell...
  8. Windows 10 PC keeps crashing on boot, NEED HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. November 2023 update crashing boot driver with no fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    November 2023 update crashing boot driver with no fix: I had downloaded the November 2023 windows 11 update when it got rolled out 2023-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based System. Ever since that update, I have been having a lot of issues with my laptops boot driver, I will start up my laptop and it...
  10. November 2023 update crashing boot driver with no fix

November 2023 update crashing boot driver with no fix: I had downloaded the November 2023 windows 11 update when it got rolled out 2023-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based System. Ever since that update, I have been having a lot of issues with my laptops boot driver, I will start up my laptop and it...