Windows 10: Crashes and reboots two to three times a day

Discus and support Crashes and reboots two to three times a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First off my windows 10 install worked fne for about a month and then all of a sudden I have been experiencing 2 to 3 ramdom crashes and reboots.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JayStar, Sep 18, 2015.

1. JayStar Win User

Crashes and reboots two to three times a day

First off my windows 10 install worked fne for about a month and then all of a sudden I have been experiencing 2 to 3 ramdom crashes and reboots.

there is no BSOD, the computer just simply turns off and reboots, even though I have set the advanced settings not to automatically shut down on error.

i have also updated to the latest BIOS - held my breath there!

My system - self build.

Asus X99 Deluxe motherboard
    4 sticks of Corsiar dominator RAM running at 2133 (they are specified up to 2666)
    default BIOS settings - no overclocking
    2*EVGA Geforce 980s in SLI

I have disconnected all usb devices but this is still happening.

What is strange that it just started out of the blue.
    Before i just do a fresh install, can anyone help with some diagnostic approaches?

:)

JayStar, Sep 18, 2015

2. windows 10 solitaire crashes computer shuts down

Windows 10 Crashes when playing solitaire two or three times a day

neighborhood nation, Sep 18, 2015
  3. 950XL hangs and reboots several times a day

This is new SIM from 012 Mobile (Israel) - it's part of Partner ltd. network (one of the largest ones - they used Orange brand till recent change). I started Field Medic. My car is Mazda 3 Comfort (2014) has built in Bluetooth - had no such issues with other
    phones in my family (830, 930, 640XL)

Meir Pletinsky, Sep 18, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi JayStar,

Because this is not a bluescreen problem, but more a performance issue, please create a new thread at Performance and Maintenance section

Thema:

1. Crashes and reboots two to three times a day - Similar Threads - Crashes reboots three

2. Windows Security: time to patch these three zero-day vulnerabilities

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Security: time to patch these three zero-day vulnerabilities: Microsoft released security updates for all client and server versions of Windows that it supports yesterday. Among the 30 or so security issues that each version of Windows is affected by are three zero-day vulnerabilities that are exploited already. [ATTACH] It is...
  3. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing multiple times a day: Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install...
  4. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing multiple times a day: Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install...
  5. Windows crashing multiple times each day. "rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...

Windows crashing multiple times each day. "rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...: Hi all, I've been experiencing daily crashes and random reboots for a little while now, checked the latest logs and have seen this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8011d6f5947, 0xfffff88f61dbf328,...
  6. Three Blue Screens on two days

Three Blue Screens on two days: I have encountered 3 BSOD in just two days, can someone please look into this and help me? ThanksLink for minidumps and most recent MEMORY.DMP:https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIiHyMRArk5HjVVKPX?e=iIqy79...
  7. Stop Code 139 three times on two days

Stop Code 139 three times on two days: Hi Could some kind person please let me know what caused this? According to the Blue Screen it's ntoskrnl.exe, all caused by he same address. There is also a Stop Code A caused by the same address..This is the link https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjXOr81mnYeKhVQ8_2-ipHNG8eLX?e=cpKMypMany...
  8. comoputer is rebooting itself several times a day.

comoputer is rebooting itself several times a day.: The computer bluescreens, says there is a problem and needs to restart. This happens several times a day and is causing me big problems I copied an item from the event viewer that I think might have a clue. Can anyone look at it and tell me now to fix or suggest anything I...
  9. System crashing multiple times a day

System crashing multiple times a day: Hello y'all! Since 2 days my system is crashing multiple times a day. I already checked my disk and memory. Both are fine. Most of the time I get errors like "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" or "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but when I tried to check for broken drivers it crashed again and...
  10. PC Crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Crashing multiple times a day: Windows Version: 1903 (OS Build 18362.720) My PC has been experiencing crashes for the last few months which I have been trying to troubleshoot but have been hitting dead ends and can't think where else to find information to troubleshoot what the issue is. I will be using...