Windows 10: Crashes, BSOD's, usually while playing SMITE

Discus and support Crashes, BSOD's, usually while playing SMITE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get the crashes while playing SMITE (or other games like WoW), it happens even if I'm not playing video games, but that's a rare thing. 77061 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sandman83, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Sandman83 Win User

Crashes, BSOD's, usually while playing SMITE

I get the crashes while playing SMITE (or other games like WoW), it happens even if I'm not playing video games, but that's a rare thing.

:)

Sandman83, Feb 10, 2017

2. "SMITE" always crash at launching game.

Original Title: SMITE CRASH

I bought an AOC G2460PF monitor, now "SMITE" always crash at launching game. Can anyone help me?

mailmail12, Feb 10, 2017
  3. 9 Cirno 9 Win User
    Random crashing/freezing requiring hard restart after updating to windows 10

The crashing/freezing only happens while I'm playing a game. More specifically League of Legends/Dota 2/ Heroes of the Storm/Smite, however recently I've discovered it was happening with other games as well like the Bioshock series, Skyrim, Fallout: New
    Vegas, and others. It hasn't crashed while playing Tera or GMod. Oddly enough this problem has only occured after upgrading to windows 10. My question is what is the cause of this problem and is there any fix to this? I have scanned multiple times with multiple
    antivirus software and got no results. *edit* It just crashed while i wasn't playing any games or had any other processes running.

*edit 2* it's happening again and more often. Send help pls?

9 Cirno 9, Feb 10, 2017
  4. Crashes, BSOD's, usually while playing SMITE

Code: 0x00000050: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (6.02.2017 05:29:19) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: PSINFile.sys [23.10.2016] * Panda Cloud Antivirus - PSINFile Filter Driver for XP32 * => Free Antivirus für Windows und Android PROCESS: chrome.exe Usual causes: Defective hardware (particularly memory - but not just RAM), Faulty system service, Antivirus, Device driver, NTFS corruption, BIOS[/quote]
    Please update or delete Panda Cloud Antivirus

Panda http://www.pandasecurity.com/resourc...STALLER_08.exe Panda Cloud Internet Protection http://www.pandasecurity.com/resourc...ninstaller.exe

BSODHunter, Feb 12, 2017
  5. Sandman83 Win User
    I changed my Anti-Virus from Panda to Avira. I am still having the same issue.

Sandman83, Feb 15, 2017
  6. can you please upload a new dm collector log?

BSODHunter, Feb 15, 2017
  7. Sandman83 Win User
    Here is the DM Log Collector upload.

Sandman83, Feb 16, 2017
  8. Crashes, BSOD's, usually while playing SMITE

there is no chrash dump file in it (*.dmp). For that we need another BSOD, which creates the .dmp in C:\Windows\Minidump

BSODHunter, Feb 16, 2017
  9. maforduk Win User
    I am also having the same issue - Cannot attacch .dmp file though, not got permission and not that tech savvy.

maforduk, Feb 17, 2017
  10. Ztruker Win User
    @maforduk. Best if you start your own thread. Follow the instructions at the top of this thread and the forum for how to post the data we need.

Ztruker, Feb 17, 2017
  11. Sandman83 Win User
    I cannot get my Windows to create another .dmp file. All settings are okay. It does BSOD sometimes but restarts usually before the percentage on the BSOD goes above 0%.

Sandman83, Feb 19, 2017
  12. did u uninstall panda correctly with the uninstaller? because u have error message in eventl log which point to panda service (which is running in background)

Code: Event[7880]: Log Name: System Source: Service Control Manager Date: 2017-02-16T14:56:33.600 Event ID: 7000 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: N/A Keyword: Classic User: N/A User Name: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-BFAGGMI Description: The PSINProc service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified.[/quote] Running Services:
    Code: Panda Devices Agent panda_url_filtering Service[/quote] u also have a problem with "fast boot"

Code: Event[7374]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Boot Date: 2017-02-13T15:21:12.706 Event ID: 29 Task: N/A Level: Error Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-BFAGGMI Description: Windows failed fast startup with error status 0xC00000D4.[/quote] try to disable fastboot for testing:
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...a.html#option1

BSODHunter, Feb 21, 2017
  13. Sandman83 Win User

I did use uninstaller for Panda, but will try to get rid of the process by re-running uninstaller or other means. I also disabled fastboot. Will post on how things turn out.

Sandman83, Feb 21, 2017
  14. Sandman83 Win User
    I uninstalled Panda completely and disabled Fastboot. I still get the freeze of the computer during gameplay although the chat works fine and the characters run around but my computer is just frozen. It also makes a sound from the speakers before it freezes. Sometimes the sounds is continuous (crackling noise).

Sandman83, Feb 21, 2017
  15. Ztruker Win User
    Still no dump so it's hard to understand what is going on.

I see some very old drivers in drivers.txt:
    Code: 2007/03/20 02:51:03 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Alpham264.sys 2007/07/23 12:57:03 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Alpham164.sys[/quote] Driver Description: Ideazon ZBoard/Ideazon Fang MM USB HID driver
    Driver Update Site: Official Site - Rise to the Challenge | SteelSeries

Update driver or uninstall it.

Code: 2011/10/23 09:04:32 PM C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hw_quusbmdm.sys[/quote] HWHandSet HUAWEISPMODEM HUAWEISPMODEM

Code: 2013/03/26 02:36:54 PM C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\HpSAMD.sys[/quote] Driver Description: Smart Array SAS/SATA Controller Media Driver
    Driver Update Site: http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/s...ers/index.html

Ztruker, Feb 22, 2017
Thema:

1. Crashes, BSOD's, usually while playing SMITE - Similar Threads - Crashes BSOD's usually

2. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  3. random BSODs and crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random BSODs and crashing while playing games: When I play games like Rainbow Six Siege my games either randomly crash or I just get a BSOD. I have used the Driver Verifier to find out the issue.Here is the MiniDump: 070723-13640-01.dmp...
  4. BSOD crash while playing a game, why??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crash while playing a game, why??: Hello, i was playing cod warzone and suddenly after 1 hour of gameplay, my pc crashed with BSOD. I think it was a video_scheduler_internal_error if i remember correctly. i have the minidump file saved in my minidump folder, if necessary. Thank you for helping me...
  5. BSOD crash while playing a game, why??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD crash while playing a game, why??: Hello, i was playing cod warzone and suddenly after 1 hour of gameplay, my pc crashed with BSOD. I think it was a video_scheduler_internal_error if i remember correctly. i have the minidump file saved in my minidump folder, if necessary. Thank you for helping me...
  6. BSOD crash while playing a game, why??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD sporadic and usually playing games

BSOD sporadic and usually playing games: Hi guys So I have been having sporadic blue screens and they are usually during game play. I play multiple different games, but what I have noticed is that Battlefield 5 or Planetside 2 will crash straight to desktop no error, then when I play another game, soon I may get a...
  8. Various BSODs started occurring, usually while playing games.

Various BSODs started occurring, usually while playing games.: Hi, Recently my PC has been seeing BSODs quite frequently. They usually occur while playing games. The bugcheck code varies as well. Attachment 111193 Any help diagnosing the problem would be appreciated. Thanks! 70611
  9. Random BSOD's every 45 min or so, usually while playing games

Random BSOD's every 45 min or so, usually while playing games: Hi all, so after some searching on the deal with blue screen of death and win 10, I decided i needed to make a post specific to my situation. So I built my PC around august of this year and generally the machine runs fine. Lately though I've gotten BSOD several times in these...
  10. BSOD Usually while playing GTA V, caused by ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD Usually while playing GTA V, caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I keep getting repeated BSOD after fresh install of Windows 10. I originally reinstalled because my computer was running really slowly and nothing else was working, so I reinstalled my OS. Most of them have been SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION or SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...