Windows 10: Crashes caused by ntoskrnl.exe (dmp files inside)

Discus and support Crashes caused by ntoskrnl.exe (dmp files inside) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all. I've been getting constant black screens followed by a loud buzzing sound on my newly built rig every few hours or so. Initially my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VictorEMA, Oct 9, 2019.

1. VictorEMA Win User

Crashes caused by ntoskrnl.exe (dmp files inside)

Hi all.

I've been getting constant black screens followed by a loud buzzing sound on my newly built rig every few hours or so. Initially my computer would crash exclusively when gaming, but recently this has started happening even when idle. Basically what happens is that i'll randomly get a black screen followed by a buzz sound coming out of my speaker. At this point, my monitor will indicate that there is no cable connected and the only way to get it to work again is to reboot my machine. Usually the computer keeps running after i get a black screen, but unfortunately its completely unresponsive until i restart it.

I've been looking at BlueScreenView and all crashes seem to be caused by ntoskrnl.exe. I've had this issue for around 2 months now and i've tried literally every thing i could, down from updating my BIOS and all drivers to even replacing components and stress testing my machine in every way i could. Brought it to a shop recently and i was told CPU was overheating, which is certainly not the case since my readings are well below 55 C , even when under heavy load. Tried 2 different, brand new GPUS and had the same thing happen multiple times. I would highly appreciate if someone could help me out and atleast give me some direction. I can't even seem to figure out if this is a hardware or a software issue.

Here's a link to my .dmp files - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgIrmiA_RlAZijAWx30Ab5fARK23?e=hxxNr0

Thanks !

:)

VictorEMA, Oct 9, 2019

2. Help reading mini dmp file

Download BlueScreenView, unpack the ZIP, and run the EXE (no installation necessary). It's an excellent little utility for looking at DMP files and finding the cause of crashes.

Static~Charge, Oct 9, 2019
  3. prescient Win User
    Help reading mini dmp file

look at post #6 , *Toast :toast:

prescient, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Crashes caused by ntoskrnl.exe (dmp files inside)

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

Hi, KirbyBakken

My name is Maritza and I am an Independent Advisor. I would be happy to help you today.

Check this link, I hope it helps

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ntoskrnl-exe-hig...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Let us know if these steps help you to resolve the issue.

MaritzaCapiro, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Crashes caused by ntoskrnl.exe (dmp files inside)

1. Crashes caused by ntoskrnl.exe (dmp files inside) - Similar Threads - Crashes caused ntoskrnl

2. Crashed PC with no DMP file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashed PC with no DMP file.: I recently experienced a series of crashes seemingly out of nowhere, screen went black, then system rebooted but crashed before windows loading was complete. This happened a few times, I unplugged the PC, turned it on after a while. It turned on and crashed again shortly...
  3. Crashed PC with no DMP file.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashed PC with no DMP file.: I recently experienced a series of crashes seemingly out of nowhere, screen went black, then system rebooted but crashed before windows loading was complete. This happened a few times, I unplugged the PC, turned it on after a while. It turned on and crashed again shortly...
  4. PC Crash with DMP file.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crash with DMP file.: Was scrolling on YT then my pc went kinda slow and restarted, with no blue screen. The PC seems to be running fine now, just want to check if there is an issue with the system,The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffff990ffe3bb3b0,...
  5. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  6. Random BSOD? - DMP file inside

Random BSOD? - DMP file inside: Can anyone help? Opened the DMP file within Windbg. Can't see anything to point out what is causing it. Have done memory scans to check the RAM - all came back ok. (ram is brand new) Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.18362.1 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft...
  7. Crash Dumps (dmp files)

Crash Dumps (dmp files): I routinely find these files on my computer after exiting photoshop. I do not seem to have any problems now with this program. Although I did for a while until my graphics card settings were synched with Windows 10 and photoshop. However, the dmp files continue to...
  8. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  9. Probably caused by : win32kbase.sys dmp file inside KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Probably caused by : win32kbase.sys dmp file inside KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Need help with the generic error to show which driver is causing my error. Dump file https://ufile.io/0dny0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/probably-caused-by-win32kbasesys-dmp-file-inside/7412d9ee-a0ec-444e-a9b3-628a50fc5ec6
  10. NTOSKRNL Crash

NTOSKRNL Crash: Hey guys, I have been having an issue with my computer randomly shutting off (when I am not near the computer). My PC almost almost posts a BSOD when I manually restart or shutdown the computer. I have checked the dump logs, which point back to ntoskrnl.exe as the problem. I...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. steamloader keeps giving me a dmp file