Windows 10: Crashes during any game, doesn't matter if its highly intensive or not

Discus and support Crashes during any game, doesn't matter if its highly intensive or not in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Had some crashing issues for a while and thought id fixed it when i reinstalled processor drivers from scratch but its come back stronger than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AaronTrickey, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Crashes during any game, doesn't matter if its highly intensive or not

Hi,

Had some crashing issues for a while and thought id fixed it when i reinstalled processor drivers from scratch but its come back stronger than ever. It doesn't matter what im playing, could be league of legends, could be south park, could be monster hunter, after a few minutes of gameplay i will get some form of crash. It will crash to desktop with no dialogue what so ever. I have tried to fresh install windows and that did not solve it. I bought a new power supply and that did not solve it. I tried running Intels diagnostic tool but every time i do my computer crashes on the math test. I tried setting bios to reccomended default settings and it wouldnt boot up for 10 minutes untill it returned it to whatever settings it was on to begin with. I am at my wits end with this and Im hoping someone has a solution before i try buying a brand new processor.

Specs: Intel i7-3770K 3.50 ghz 4 core

AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 200

Corsair RM850x 80 PLUS Gold, 850 Watts

Windows 64

Seagate 1TB External Harddrive

GIGABYTE GP-GSTFS31240GNTD SSD

Minidump Files:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c90m8co80ze2q01/Minidump.zip?dl=

:)

AaronTrickey, Dec 4, 2019

2. Forza Horizon 4 - Crashing on Startup, doesn´t run

Hi Vijay,

thanks for response. I tried your steps with a Google DNS and Open DNS - but it doesn´t help.

The game still crashes in the moment I try to run it.

I'll be glad for another solutions.

Vít Řípa, Dec 4, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Crashes during any game, doesn't matter if its highly intensive or not [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 4, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Crashes during any game, doesn't matter if its highly intensive or not

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Crashes during any game, doesn't matter if its highly intensive or not

1. Crashes during any game, doesn't matter if its highly intensive or not - Similar Threads - Crashes during game

2. PC crashes while running any game, no matter the circumstances

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes while running any game, no matter the circumstances: So for the past month, whenever I've been playing a game for any amount of time, there is a chance that my computer will crash to the point that not even the BSOD can scan for errors or reset correctly. The worst thing is that not even the Event Viewer collects any info!More...
  3. PC crashes while running any game, no matter the circumstances

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes while running any game, no matter the circumstances: So for the past month, whenever I've been playing a game for any amount of time, there is a chance that my computer will crash to the point that not even the BSOD can scan for errors or reset correctly. The worst thing is that not even the Event Viewer collects any info!More...
  4. PC Crashing with Kernel 41 Error While Playing High Intensive Games

PC Crashing with Kernel 41 Error While Playing High Intensive Games: For over a year now, my PC has randomly crashed while playing newer games. It'll either crash with a slight audio crackle followed by a frozen screen and eventual restart, or a black screen with me having to restart it myself. I'm absolutely baffled by the issue as I had it a...
  5. PC Crashing with Kernel 41 Error While Playing High Intensive Games

PC Crashing with Kernel 41 Error While Playing High Intensive Games: For over a year now, my PC has randomly crashed while playing newer games. It'll either crash with a slight audio crackle followed by a frozen screen and eventual restart, or a black screen with me having to restart it myself. I'm absolutely baffled by the issue as I had it a...
  6. PC Crashing with Kernel 41 Error While Playing High Intensive Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Intensive apps and any games keep crashing on My PC:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intensive apps and any games keep crashing on My PC:: So yesterday, i tried to install Newgrounds Player on my Windows 11 HP PC, and i kept failing saying that it could not find a certain .msi installer package in C:\WINDOWS\Installer, so i stupidly removed read-only from Program Files and Program Files x86 and Windows, and...
  8. Intensive apps and any games keep crashing on My PC:

Intensive apps and any games keep crashing on My PC:: So yesterday, i tried to install Newgrounds Player on my Windows 11 HP PC, and i kept failing saying that it could not find a certain .msi installer package in C:\WINDOWS\Installer, so i stupidly removed read-only from Program Files and Program Files x86 and Windows, and...
  9. Crashes during GPU intensive applications

Crashes during GPU intensive applications: Hi everyone, I recently built a new system (specs see profile description) and have been having problems during gaming and video editing. I have a feeling it has something to do with my GPU, but I will let you guys be the judge of that :) I don't get a BSOD like I used to...
  10. System restarts during graphically intensive games

System restarts during graphically intensive games: Recently my PC has been restarting after around an hour, when playing any graphically intensive games.-It has never crashed when just using the internet, idle etc. Only when playing games has it happened.-I have tested the RAM, CPU, GPU using benchmarking and HDD is an SSD.-I...