Windows 10: Crashes every day,

Discus and support Crashes every day, in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why are we having crashes everyday, and at anytime of the day, This problem is beyond a joke, I'm not laughing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wally Wallpamur, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Crashes every day,

Why are we having crashes everyday, and at anytime of the day, This problem is beyond a joke, I'm not laughing.

:)

Wally Wallpamur, Jan 12, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 12, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Crashes every day,

Computer Crashing Once Per Day

I have an issue that whenever I play a video or start a game, my computer will crash, I see a black screen and then it reboots. It happens once per day. Once it crashes, it wont crash for the rest of the day, even if I happen to shut down or restart the
    computer. I shut down the computer every night.

Recently, for the past week, I have been putting the computer to sleep every night instead and I have not crashed once. Even after restarting the computer to install several programs I believed to have been causing the issue.

System Specs:

• MSI B450I motherboard
    • Nvidia RTX 3070
    • 16GB of RAM DDR4 3600
    • AMD 3600 Processor

Troubleshooting steps:

• Cleaned the registry with CCleaner
    • Tested Memory several times, no issues found
    • Ran sfc /scannow, there was no corruption
    • disabled all non essential startup processes and services, all the windows ones are active
    • Updated all my hardware drivers, including video card and system board
    • Ran stress tests of CPU, GPU, and Memory
    • Replaced GTX 970 GPU

martinmorales2, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Crashes every day,

1. Crashes every day, - Similar Threads - Crashes every

2. Event ID 56 "Application Popup" /// Crashing every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID 56 "Application Popup" /// Crashing every game: Hello, I just upgraded my gpu from rx 470 to rx 6700 xt and only after that I get this error which causes games to crash, cpu and gpu temperatures are fine while gaming. PC specs: I5 11400, Gigabyte Z590 vision g, rx 6700 xt, thermaltake toughpower gf3 750w, 16X2 corsair 3200...
  3. Event ID 56 "Application Popup" /// Crashing every game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID 56 "Application Popup" /// Crashing every game: Hello, I just upgraded my gpu from rx 470 to rx 6700 xt and only after that I get this error which causes games to crash, cpu and gpu temperatures are fine while gaming. PC specs: I5 11400, Gigabyte Z590 vision g, rx 6700 xt, thermaltake toughpower gf3 750w, 16X2 corsair 3200...
  4. I keep getting this BSOD crashed <the first time> I start my computer every day!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting this BSOD crashed <the first time> I start my computer every day!: Hello,I have this problem that my PC crashes the first time I start it every day, after it restarts after BSOD it neve crashed again.Windows version:Windows 11, 10.0, version 2009, build: 22631 x64Windows dir:C:\WindowsHardware:ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., ROG STRIX X670E-F...
  5. I keep getting this BSOD crashed <the first time> I start my computer every day!

I keep getting this BSOD crashed <the first time> I start my computer every day!: Hello,I have this problem that my PC crashes the first time I start it every day, after it restarts after BSOD it neve crashed again.Windows version:Windows 11, 10.0, version 2009, build: 22631 x64Windows dir:C:\WindowsHardware:ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., ROG STRIX X670E-F...
  6. Computer crashes with a blue screen every once in a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes with a blue screen every once in a while: Hello, my computer gets a blue screen every once in a while.Usually when connecting/disconnecting USB drives or accessories.And some other times when i wake it from sleep.Both cases don't usually cause crashes but when it happens it's one of these 2 cases.Here are the dump...
  7. Computer crashes with a blue screen every once in a while

Computer crashes with a blue screen every once in a while: Hello, my computer gets a blue screen every once in a while.Usually when connecting/disconnecting USB drives or accessories.And some other times when i wake it from sleep.Both cases don't usually cause crashes but when it happens it's one of these 2 cases.Here are the dump...
  8. Computer crashes with a blue screen every once in a while

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes: Its been a couple of months since an update on my computer has gone through not because I was stopping it but because it was always stuck at Zero percent and now every 30 minutes or so I get the blue screen of death saying Critical_Process_died. Is there anything I can do to...
  10. My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes

My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes: Its been a couple of months since an update on my computer has gone through not because I was stopping it but because it was always stuck at Zero percent and now every 30 minutes or so I get the blue screen of death saying Critical_Process_died. Is there anything I can do to...