Windows 10: Crashes of Settings App along with disabling of right navigation pane and icon of turning...

Discus and support Crashes of Settings App along with disabling of right navigation pane and icon of turning... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have been using since one year.few days back,i faced an crash in opening settings app in windows 10 .along with it navigation pane is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KeshavSinghVI, May 19, 2019.

1. Crashes of Settings App along with disabling of right navigation pane and icon of turning...

i have been using since one year.few days back,i faced an crash in opening settings app in windows 10 .along with it navigation pane is not highlighting its properties when hovering over it.So if any one of u could help me.i will be glad to thank you.

:)

KeshavSinghVI, May 19, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

How to get horiz scrolling in Navigation Pane in Win 10 Explorer

Welcome to TenForums @linuxgarou

One suggestion would be to hover the mouse over the dividing line between the navigation pane and the list of files (it's the right-hand edge of the navigation pane's vertical scroll bar). When the pointer becomes a double-headed arrow you can click-and-drag to make the navigation pane wider.

I have mine set to about twice the width of the one in your screenshot.

Edit: and so apparently does Ztrucker in the following post.

3. How to set Microsoft Photos App as default

Hello,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left pane, click on Default Apps.
    • In the right pane, click on Choose default apps by file type.
    • Set the default App to open .jpg files and check for status.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 19, 2019
  4. theMucker Win User

Crashes of Settings App along with disabling of right navigation pane and icon of turning...

Navigation Pane Icon Size

Is there a way to increase the size of the drive and/or folder icons in the navigation pane of Windows Explorer? It's easy to change the icon size in the folder pane or on the desktop, but these changes don't seem to affect the icons in the navigation pane of Explorer. I have folders of photos and can assign a photo from within the folder as it's icon, but it's too small to make-out.

theMucker, May 19, 2019
Thema:

Crashes of Settings App along with disabling of right navigation pane and icon of turning...

1. Crashes of Settings App along with disabling of right navigation pane and icon of turning... - Similar Threads - Crashes Settings App

2. Navigation Pane.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Navigation Pane.: What's going on with this update? I only updated because it forced me to.My OCD can't take this ****.How do I remove this? I can't for some reason revert back to the previous version Also if someone can tell me how to stop updates from occurring ever....
  3. Navigation Pane.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Navigation Pane.: What's going on with this update? I only updated because it forced me to.My OCD can't take this ****.How do I remove this? I can't for some reason revert back to the previous version Also if someone can tell me how to stop updates from occurring ever....
  4. add windows app to navigation pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    add windows app to navigation pane: Hello, for the last couple of years I’ve been able to plug in a document photo scanner Ipevo Ziggi HD Plus into my usb port and the windows 10 camera app would come up in the navigation pane in file explorer. For some reason now when I plug in the document photo scanner the...
  5. Windows Settings to This PC and Navigation Pane

Windows Settings to This PC and Navigation Pane: Does anyone know how to add Windows Settings to This PC and File Explorer Navigation Pane? There are tutorials for adding Control Panel on this site but not Settings. It seems a custom GUID would have to be generated. Thanks! 135037
  6. navigation pane

in Windows 10 Support
    navigation pane: where do I control the navigation pane in w10 113744
  7. Customizing system icons and navigation pane

Customizing system icons and navigation pane: Hi everyone, I've got two small issues that are that get me really nitpicky when I'm reminded of them. I was hoping you could help me with those. So the first one is I'd like to customize system icons. Before the upgrade from Windows 7 I had IconPackger which was...
  8. Explorer crashing when right clicking folders on Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer crashing when right clicking folders on Navigation Pane: Hi there Recently I've been experiencing a weird problem with Windows 10. Right clicking any folders on the pane on the left - the one with folders, libraries etc. causes explorer to freeze and then crash. I can right click on files and folders in the main explorer...
  9. Navigation Pane Icon Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Navigation Pane Icon Size: Is there a way to increase the size of the drive and/or folder icons in the navigation pane of Windows Explorer? It's easy to change the icon size in the folder pane or on the desktop, but these changes don't seem to affect the icons in the navigation pane of Explorer. I have...
  10. Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Support
    Navigation Pane: Can anyone tell me how to get the folders in the navigation pane of file explorer to expand to show the sub folders. If I right click the folder, 'Expand' is greyed out. This has only happened since the AU. Thank you 64888