Windows 10: Crashes/Off/On

Discus and support Crashes/Off/On in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Thank you Dave121. However, l cannot find Minidump when l navigated along this path C>windows >Minidump. How do l get minidump in the path above.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Sylvester Asuenimen, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Crashes/Off/On

Thank you Dave121. However, l cannot find Minidump when l navigated along this path C>windows >Minidump. How do l get minidump in the path above. Meanwhile, l have enabled the minidump file at the advanced system settings. Thank you. Sylvester Asuenimen

:)

Sylvester Asuenimen, Mar 26, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 26, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 26, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

Crashes/Off/On

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Crashes/Off/On

1. Crashes/Off/On - Similar Threads - Crashes Off

2. Crashing after display has turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing after display has turned off: Hi! Over the last couple days I've had an issue where I'll leave my computer alone and if I come back after my display shutoff timeout it completely crashes. I couldn't find anything in Event Log so I ran Driver Verifier. This caused the system to crash at startup with System...
  3. Crashing after display has turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing after display has turned off: Hi! Over the last couple days I've had an issue where I'll leave my computer alone and if I come back after my display shutoff timeout it completely crashes. I couldn't find anything in Event Log so I ran Driver Verifier. This caused the system to crash at startup with System...
  4. BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...: I woke up today to my PC having recovered from a BSOD, with the Razer Synapse Razer Synapse 3.exe program open after updating itself.Does this seem like a one-off or something that needs fixing?It sort of looks to me like it might've been caused by the Razer update causing...
  5. BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...: I woke up today to my PC having recovered from a BSOD, with the Razer Synapse Razer Synapse 3.exe program open after updating itself.Does this seem like a one-off or something that needs fixing?It sort of looks to me like it might've been caused by the Razer update causing...
  6. BSOD crash MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a, was this a one-off caused by a software update? Minidump...

7. I was turning off service and windows crashed how can I fix this I dont remeber what...

I was turning off service and windows crashed how can I fix this I dont remeber what...: I was turning off un-needed services and windows crashed I don't remember which service I shut down. Windows will now not boot it just keeps giving me the repair blue screen which fails on everything I've tried. I Built a USB OS with Windows Go and can access the orignal...
  8. I was turning off service and windows crashed how can I fix this I dont remeber what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was turning off service and windows crashed how can I fix this I dont remeber what...: I was turning off un-needed services and windows crashed I don't remember which service I shut down. Windows will now not boot it just keeps giving me the repair blue screen which fails on everything I've tried. I Built a USB OS with Windows Go and can access the orignal...
  9. I was turning off service and windows crashed how can I fix this I dont remeber what...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. My gaming laptop keeps turning off while playing games that it shouldt crash on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My gaming laptop keeps turning off while playing games that it shouldt crash on: Whenever I play games on my gaming laptop it randomly shuts off I have it on a hard surface and it doesn't get too hot I have a:AMD ryzen 9 5980x AMD RYZEN RX 6800M GDDR6 12gbAnd 16gigs of ram I searched the crashlog and I found these error codes and stuff it won't let me...