Windows 10: Crashes, security flaws and bad MS design.

Discus and support Crashes, security flaws and bad MS design. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; While I sit here enduring yet another crash of Windows due to some cryptic Microsoft bug I thought I would take the time to tell MS how I really feel... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MSHASNOCLASS, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Crashes, security flaws and bad MS design.

While I sit here enduring yet another crash of Windows due to some cryptic Microsoft bug I thought I would take the time to tell MS how I really feel about them. In 2010 I left MS Windows for the Mac after having used Windows Since Windows 95.

To that point I had endured Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer and their greed, arrogance and stupidity and all the classless garbage code that they put into the world for too many years, not to mention the overpriced bundled software everyone is/was forced to purchase, not to mention the windows mobile period that ushered in just dreadfully awful MS user interface design on tiny screens.

When the iPhone came out in 2007 it was painfully obvious to me that everything MS had been doing for so many years was a second rate effort at best. Comparing the iPhone interface with the garbage windows mobile stylus interface was eye opening to say the least.

I became acutely aware that Gates and Ballmer never did anything out of love, just for the money.

The only reason people use MS products are because some Americans don't like to learn “new” things, they like the "familiar" and are a bit lazy in some cases. If they were not so lazy they would try something else and then would see just how awful the Microsoft ecosystem really is. Sadly MS is counting on lazy customers.

I had a good laugh when the current idiots at Microsoft removed the start button a few years ago as I watched their user flock lose their collective minds. My laughing extended to realizing just how stupid the people making decisions are at MS to be able to sit in some board room and decide to remove that start button with no forethought for their user base at all.

It is a perfect storm of stupid at MS, from the company to the user base. I cringe whenever I am forced to use Windows for even the shortest of times, it's like being forced to drink battery acid for me.

Microsoft is a cancer on the world.

I really mean this. The world has lost so much productivity due to Microsoft, the crashes, the license problems, the OS re-installs to name just a few MS productivity pits.

I sincerely hate you Bill Gates, Steve Balmer, and Microsoft. You have nothing to be proud of. Nothing.

:)

MSHASNOCLASS, Jul 29, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 29, 2019
  3. vmoisa Win User
    E90: physical design flaws (but good features)

For son_t:

Two more for your collection of E90 physical design flaws:

* Stiff keyboard (keys hard to press)

* Camera button hard to opperate

vmoisa, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Crashes, security flaws and bad MS design.

Security Flaw Discovered in Google Toolbar

A security flaw has been discovered in Google's Toolbar which could allow criminals to steal data or install malicious software onto people’s computers. The flaw works by exploiting the toolbar’s ability to install new buttons, and allows a hacker to potentially disguise malicious code as a legitimate button due to the fact that the toolbar does not perform adequate checks when buttons are being installed. To become a victim of the vulnerability, a user would have to be tricked into clicking a link which would open a new popup window asking them to install a custom button, which appears to be installed from a legitimate site such as Google. It then needs to be run from the toolbar, and a user would have to agree to downloading and running an executable. Given the number of steps involved, the flaw is not being treated as critical, and Google is already working on a fix for the problem.

Source: Yahoo! News

Jimmy 2004, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Crashes, security flaws and bad MS design.

1. Crashes, security flaws and bad MS design. - Similar Threads - Crashes security flaws

2. Windows 11 - Outlook 365 - design flaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Outlook 365 - design flaw: Hi,I use Windows 11 with Outlook 365.In the main Outlook screen the alignment of the rectangle on the left is not correct, too far to the right red arrow, the right side is ok blue arrow.If you open a window for eg anew email it is correct.Please fix the main screen:...
  3. Windows 11 - Outlook 365 - design flaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Outlook 365 - design flaw: Hi,I use Windows 11 with Outlook 365.In the main Outlook screen the alignment of the rectangle on the left is not correct, too far to the right red arrow, the right side is ok blue arrow.If you open a window for eg anew email it is correct.Please fix the main screen:...
  4. MS APPS does not ask for password on sign-in fatal security flaw

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS APPS does not ask for password on sign-in fatal security flaw: I have a gamepass ultimate for pc subscription for my son and installed it on his PC.Once I sign into the xbox app on this pc, he can open MS To Do, MS Whiteboard, MS MAIL! and I assume any other ms apps click sign-in and pick my account and windows will sign him in WITHOUT...
  5. Zoom flaw and security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom flaw and security: Using Zoom, I wanted to protect my computer and verify my local security policy; but I don't have it. Is it because I use a Home version? How can I protect my computer from the flaw they talked about from Zoom? Thank you!...
  6. Windows 10 security flaw?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 security flaw?: There are a whole ton of weird articles saying the NSA informed microsoft about a serious security flaw in windows 10 that I don't particularly think it's true. I would like conformation on whether or not it's true Thanks in advance...
  7. Windows 10 security flaw

Windows 10 security flaw: My brother sometimes uses my computer and I once deleted his account cause I thought he wouldn't need it, but he once wanted to use it and he didn't know my password and he created an account on his own. I do know that he has a flash drive that can bypass the password or...
  8. Has Ms fixed security flaws found in Edge and IE11 yet

in Browsers and Email
    Has Ms fixed security flaws found in Edge and IE11 yet: Hi there I believe this also appeared on Google as well but here's a very recent (2 days ago approx) note from the BBC about security problem found in Edge and IE11 browsers. Bad bug found in Microsoft browsing code - BBC News I haven't had any update over this yet...
  9. Unfixable security flaw in Secure Boot ??

Unfixable security flaw in Secure Boot ??: This guy writes about security issues. Windows Secure Boot: Insecure by design and mostly likely cant be fixed | Network World 59744
  10. Living on the “Edge”: 25 Security Flaws Found in MS Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 News
    Living on the “Edge”: 25 Security Flaws Found in MS Internet Explorer: Patch now, security experts recommend Windows users Internet Explorer is no longer the default Windows browser, and with Windows 10, Microsoft not only made this huge change to its operating system but it also took the first step towards introducing a universal browser...