Windows 10: Crashes with Radeon driver

Discus and support Crashes with Radeon driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; TLDR, replaced with new: CPU, Memory, GPU, Mainboard.Not sure what else to do, I keep getting the issues with blue screens in game:Hope someone can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bram007DY, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Bram007DY Win User

Crashes with Radeon driver

TLDR, replaced with new: CPU, Memory, GPU, Mainboard.Not sure what else to do, I keep getting the issues with blue screens in game:Hope someone can make something out of this, as I've never had this sort of drama before.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aiurwm_QDrwkgQuP9bmGwY6bvQEt?e=62vfCHThanks!!

:)

Bram007DY, Oct 11, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

AMD Radeon Settings update CRASHES

Hi,

It is possible your AMD Radeon Settings crashes after update due to compatibility issue. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you get any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does this happen only when you watch videos?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Oct 11, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    AMD Radeon Settings update CRASHES

We appreciate the details you have provided. Since the issue still persists, we suggest that you follow these steps to go back to the previous driver you have:

• Start Device Manager.
    • Double-click the device for which you want to restore the driver.
    • Click the Driver tab, and then click the Roll Back Driver button.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 11, 2021
Thema:

Crashes with Radeon driver

1. Crashes with Radeon driver - Similar Threads - Crashes Radeon driver

2. Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver: I have a pretty old HP laptop with intel core i5 2nd gen. It has AMD Radeon 6470M as dedicated graphics card and intel hd 3000 as integrated graphics. I fresh-installed windows 7 sp1 with which the laptop originally came and then installed intel graphics driver. It was all...
  3. Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver: I have a pretty old HP laptop with intel core i5 2nd gen. It has AMD Radeon 6470M as dedicated graphics card and intel hd 3000 as integrated graphics. I fresh-installed windows 7 sp1 with which the laptop originally came and then installed intel graphics driver. It was all...
  4. Crashes with Radeon driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes with Radeon driver: TLDR, replaced with new: CPU, Memory, GPU, Mainboard.Not sure what else to do, I keep getting the issues with blue screens in game:Hope someone can make something out of this, as I've never had this sort of drama...
  5. Crashes with Radeon driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashes with Radeon driver: TLDR, replaced with new: CPU, Memory, GPU, Mainboard.Not sure what else to do, I keep getting the issues with blue screens in game:Hope someone can make something out of this, as I've never had this sort of drama...
  6. ATI RAdeon drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ATI RAdeon drivers: Dell Studio. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650. When I installed 2004...resolution was terrible, and this driver was no longer available. No updated drivers on their website as they have discontinued support for this driver. Apparently I will have to buy a new computer when...
  7. Radeon settings and driver

Radeon settings and driver: When I go into Radeon settings I get a message saying 'Radeon settings and driver versions do not match' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/radeon-settings-and-driver/7e99d616-7cb7-4650-bd6f-2a146ec05f35
  8. AMD Radeon Drivers

AMD Radeon Drivers: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. The last build that worked correctly was 1803. All builds after that have had bad AMD Radeon video drivers. Driver updates from AMD do not solve the problem. Windows works in Safe Mode but studders in normal boot on all apps and...
  9. AMD Radeon drivers

AMD Radeon drivers: Why do AMD graphics card drivers need Windows to be fully updated unlike NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-drivers/9f190e98-7db9-4a9e-96f1-e1ae719c3731
  10. Radeon Driver crashes

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Radeon Driver crashes: Hi, I have a Dell Optiplex 780 running win 10 64-bit. I have installed a ASUS Radeon HD 5450 EAH5450 64bit 1GB DDR3 PCI-E VGA DVI HDMI Graphics Card, which someone on a Dell forum told me would run just fine on that PC. It runs but the driver crashes all the time,...