Windows 10: Crashes

Discus and support Crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any game I have bought from the microsoft store on my pc crashes as soon as i try to launch it. All other games on my pc work fine and my specs are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chaz887, Mar 31, 2019.

1. chaz887 Win User

Crashes

Any game I have bought from the microsoft store on my pc crashes as soon as i try to launch it. All other games on my pc work fine and my specs are good. I have no clue how to get them to work. I have reset the games, uninstalled them and reinstalled them and tried the trouble shooter and nothing has worked.

:)

chaz887, Mar 31, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 31, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Crashes

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

Crashes

1. Crashes - Similar Threads - Crashes

2. After a windows 11 update my system crashed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a windows 11 update my system crashed.: Hi,I have an issue i could use som help with.After a windows 11 update neither screen, mouse or keyboard are functioning.I know i have power in the system as the fans and light on my gpu and rgb are working.I have been trying to search a solution online, but most of the...
  3. After a windows 11 update my system crashed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After a windows 11 update my system crashed.: Hi,I have an issue i could use som help with.After a windows 11 update neither screen, mouse or keyboard are functioning.I know i have power in the system as the fans and light on my gpu and rgb are working.I have been trying to search a solution online, but most of the...
  4. My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes: Its been a couple of months since an update on my computer has gone through not because I was stopping it but because it was always stuck at Zero percent and now every 30 minutes or so I get the blue screen of death saying Critical_Process_died. Is there anything I can do to...
  5. My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes

My laptop is crashing out every 30 or so minutes: Its been a couple of months since an update on my computer has gone through not because I was stopping it but because it was always stuck at Zero percent and now every 30 minutes or so I get the blue screen of death saying Critical_Process_died. Is there anything I can do to...
  6. PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...: my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power and turn it back on.I think its a BIOS virsus : because I also tried reinstalling the windows many times. and also faced errors like - Your IT admin limited access of some featuresbut it my personal...
  7. PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...

PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...: my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power and turn it back on.I think its a BIOS virsus : because I also tried reinstalling the windows many times. and also faced errors like - Your IT admin limited access of some featuresbut it my personal...
  8. Pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps crashing: This has been happening since i bought sker ritual and it crashed while playing that. When i launch the game it runs for about 5 minutes then black screens and crashes. After that it keeps crashing every 5 minutes and wont boot unless i open the bios. Then the pc is...
  9. Pc keeps crashing

Pc keeps crashing: This has been happening since i bought sker ritual and it crashed while playing that. When i launch the game it runs for about 5 minutes then black screens and crashes. After that it keeps crashing every 5 minutes and wont boot unless i open the bios. Then the pc is...
  10. dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dwm and QmlRenderer causing my computer to crash and run my fans at 100% speed: SPECSProcessor IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors BaseBoard Product MEG Z390 ACE MS-7B12 GPU Gigabyte 2080 superRAM: 32.0 GB 31.9 GB usableAfter a while of playing a game my monitors will go black and my computer will start running...