Windows 10: Crashing App

Discus and support Crashing App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge. As soon as I want to start a game drop out. I used a Troubleshoot and reset the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Juculino, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Juculino Win User

Crashing App

I have a problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge. As soon as I want to start a game drop out.

I used a Troubleshoot and reset the app, I tried to uninstall and reinstall the app, Update Microsoft Store , finally

I reset my Windows 10. Nothing help.

Maybe the Bits service ( NET HELPMSG 2182 ) caused this problem, but I can NOT fix it.

Any Idea ???

Crashing App 8df2ff0c-d9b1-403d-b3c8-9c091423798d?upload=true.png Crashing App ce57b79d-0587-4cc4-b78f-07b95dabbe6f?upload=true.png

:)

Juculino, Nov 6, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 6, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Crashing App

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Crashing App

1. Crashing App - Similar Threads - Crashing App

2. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  3. Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox is crashing every time I open it on microsoft store/ the xbox app: I can't open roblox on microsoft store. When I try to open it, it just closes about 5 to 20 seconds after I open it no matter what I do. The only way I can make it stay open is to restart my computer and then open it, but if i close it and open again, even 5 minutes after it...
  4. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  5. If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?

If one app crashes, no other apps can open until I restart computer?: Just as the title suggests, my computer is only a few months old and one that I built at that. If something GPU intensive like Unreal Engine 5 or any of my Steam games crash, I am unable to launch any other apps, especially when I am forced to close them due to the " [ ].exe...
  6. Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it

Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it: Whenever I run the xbox app, it will load for a few seconds before closing itself out. I've tried some fixes like reinstalling it, reinstalling game bar/gaming services, updating, troubleshoots, and sfc /scannow. Here is the error I got in event viewer:Faulting application...
  7. Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it: Whenever I run the xbox app, it will load for a few seconds before closing itself out. I've tried some fixes like reinstalling it, reinstalling game bar/gaming services, updating, troubleshoots, and sfc /scannow. Here is the error I got in event viewer:Faulting application...
  8. Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...: Whenever I start my PC and open roblox it works fine for about 30 seconds then it crashes and windows become extremely slow and completely unusable when i start chrome or roblox again it crashes and I have to shut down the PC and turn it back on then I have to leave it on for...
  9. Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...

Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...: Whenever I start my PC and open roblox it works fine for about 30 seconds then it crashes and windows become extremely slow and completely unusable when i start chrome or roblox again it crashes and I have to shut down the PC and turn it back on then I have to leave it on for...
  10. Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft maps app phone crash at startup