Windows 10: Crashing Applications

Discus and support Crashing Applications in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I keep having applications crash on my computer. It started this morning when I did a restart on my computer. I started by trying to launch java... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BigLoudBird, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Crashing Applications

Hello, I keep having applications crash on my computer. It started this morning when I did a restart on my computer. I started by trying to launch java Minecraft which kept crashing within 5 seconds of opening the launcher. I uninstalled it and downloaded a new installer, crashed within 5 seconds. I downloaded a new video card driver, crashed within 5 seconds. I tried to update windows and kept getting 0x800f0805 and would not update. I tried opening different games, all 6 I tried crashed within 5 seconds, I tried using Origin instead of steam, Origin crashed within 5 seconds.So far the only t

:)

BigLoudBird, Apr 18, 2022
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 18, 2022
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 18, 2022
  4. Crashing Applications

Picasa application crashes on Windows 10.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to open Picasa? Did you receive any error message along with the crash?

• Does that mean the Photos app also crash?
    I would like to inform you that you may try running the app in compatibility mode and check if the crash with the app persists.

Please follow the below steps:

1) Right click on the Program

2) Click on Properties.

3) Click on Compatibility
    tab

4) Select Run this program in compatibility mode (try different Operating systems) and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the application and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.

• Select Programs > Programs and
      Features, and then select the program.

• Select Uninstall to remove the program.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 18, 2022
Thema:

Crashing Applications

1. Crashing Applications - Similar Threads - Crashing Applications

2. Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently: System Information :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv8G-RzTnwh3jRmThBDcRdlzIhPf9Z2p?usp=drive_linkSourceSiemens Installer AssistantSummaryAPPCRASHDate‎20/‎4/‎2024 12:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionStopped workingFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  3. Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently: System Information :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv8G-RzTnwh3jRmThBDcRdlzIhPf9Z2p?usp=drive_linkSourceSiemens Installer AssistantSummaryAPPCRASHDate‎20/‎4/‎2024 12:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionStopped workingFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  4. Application Crashing Upon Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Application Crashing Upon Windows 10 Update: Hello everyone,I'm seeking assistance regarding an issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, one of my essential applications consistently crashes upon launch, making it impossible for me to use it effectively.Before the...
  5. Application Crashing Upon Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Crashing Upon Windows 10 Update: Hello everyone,I'm seeking assistance regarding an issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, one of my essential applications consistently crashes upon launch, making it impossible for me to use it effectively.Before the...
  6. Application Crashing Upon Windows 10 Update

7. Systems & Applications Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Systems & Applications Crashes: Hi, hope everyone is well.I've been having an issue with my computer that I cannot troubleshoot for the life of me. I have been having random crashes on applications and Windows itself - BSODs are frequent I'll have a couple a day and Discord / Firefox crashes too often to...
  8. Systems & Applications Crashes

Systems & Applications Crashes: Hi, hope everyone is well.I've been having an issue with my computer that I cannot troubleshoot for the life of me. I have been having random crashes on applications and Windows itself - BSODs are frequent I'll have a couple a day and Discord / Firefox crashes too often to...
  9. Taskbar crashes when switching applications and time running behind when this occurs.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar crashes when switching applications and time running behind when this occurs.: Good morning,A few users in my organization have reported that their taskbar crashes when they are switching applications. When the taskbar crashes, the time is running behind.For example, an user is working in Outlook on a new mail for a while. When the users decides to...
  10. Multiple applications crashing with ntdll.dll

Multiple applications crashing with ntdll.dll: Multiple applications crashsome games crash on loading screens.some applications have crash errors.I am on a fresh install and have tried all the basics "sfc /scannow: Ect.I have replaced:RAMPSUGPUMOTHERBAORD SPECS:CPU: AMD 5600GPU :750ti also tried two different 6650xtRAM:...