Windows 10: CRASHING APPS, BROKEN MICROSOFT STORE

Discus and support CRASHING APPS, BROKEN MICROSOFT STORE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Started a few days ago, any microsoft store apps, including microsoft store, open and then immediately crash. I can no longer type in the windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BaileyBlack, Mar 7, 2021.

1. CRASHING APPS, BROKEN MICROSOFT STORE

Started a few days ago, any microsoft store apps, including microsoft store, open and then immediately crash. I can no longer type in the windows search bar. Xbox game bar no longer opens. I have tried many things, but none are yet to work, and I'd like to try to avoid having to completely reset my windows. Please help! If you know of any fixes please let me know.

:)

BaileyBlack, Mar 7, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Mar 7, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

CRASHING APPS, BROKEN MICROSOFT STORE

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

CRASHING APPS, BROKEN MICROSOFT STORE

1. CRASHING APPS, BROKEN MICROSOFT STORE - Similar Threads - CRASHING APPS BROKEN

2. Microsoft Store and XBOX app broken

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and XBOX app broken: Hello, i've had this problem for a few weeks now, and i've tried to fix it in multiple ways. Completely reinstalling the XBOX app and Microsoft store, using the built-in windows app repair tool which detected an issue, but didn't resolve it I have also used the SFC and DISM...
  3. Microsoft Store and XBOX app broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and XBOX app broken: Hello, i've had this problem for a few weeks now, and i've tried to fix it in multiple ways. Completely reinstalling the XBOX app and Microsoft store, using the built-in windows app repair tool which detected an issue, but didn't resolve it I have also used the SFC and DISM...
  4. Microsoft Store and XBOX app broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store and Xbox app broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Xbox app broken: when i try open the microsoft store or the xbox gamepass app it will appear for a second then immediately crash , i have tried redownloading both the microsoft store and the gamepass multiple times and the problem still remained...
  6. Microsoft Store and Xbox app broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store and Xbox app broken: when i try open the microsoft store or the xbox gamepass app it will appear for a second then immediately crash , i have tried redownloading both the microsoft store and the gamepass multiple times and the problem still remained...
  7. Microsoft Store and Xbox app broken

8. Microsoft Store and Xbox app broken

Microsoft Store and Xbox app broken: So yesterday I wanted to install a game trough the xbox app gamepass and I got the error 0x000001, it didn't even start to install. After looking for solutions I found out that it has something to do with the game services app. The problem is now that I can't install the game...
  9. Microsoft store apps broken

Microsoft store apps broken: so i've been having a problem with the microsoft store where multiple microsoft apps won't update or install, i've got the error code 0x80070057. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-broken/2d422ac1-9465-4dc8-b6d1-d027aa09f357
  10. Microsoft store and xbox app are broken!

Microsoft store and xbox app are broken!: Everytime i would launch either apps they would keep trying to load but wouldnt work, i needed to reinstall xbox app but microsoft store had the same problem i tried resetting and try numerous different methods of fixing it, but still wouldnt work. is it a virus? did i mess...