Windows 10: Crashing due to a driver error

Discus and support Crashing due to a driver error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sometimes whenever I'm playing a game, or using WMR, my computer will just crash. I did the verifier thing, and found out it's a driver error, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PrinceZuko, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Crashing due to a driver error

Sometimes whenever I'm playing a game, or using WMR, my computer will just crash. I did the verifier thing, and found out it's a driver error, but I don't know which one.

Computer Stats:
    Ryzen 7 1800x@4.1Ghz

RX 580 8GB

2 500 GB SSHD

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z0p541mowm2mg95/Minidump.rar?dl=0

:)

PrinceZuko, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

3. Display Driver kept crashing

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the operating system as it the display drivers crashes.

Do let us know the error code/ error message of this issue when the drivers crashes?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers after the latest update, we will help you with this issue.

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check with the display driver status from Device Manager.

Press Windows + x, click on Device Manager, expand
    Display Adapter, right click on the driver, click on
    Properties. You will find the driver status.

Method 2: I suggest you to Run Hardware troubleshooter as it will help in resolving the issues with hardware and resolve any simple issues found.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Method 3: I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software.

Refer to: How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Also refer to: Troubleshoot black screen problems

Hope it helps. Try the above, reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 14, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Crashing due to a driver error

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Crashing due to a driver error

1. Crashing due to a driver error - Similar Threads - Crashing due driver

2. Aplication crashes due to : 0xc0000005 Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aplication crashes due to : 0xc0000005 Error: Hello, I am having alot of issues lateley with crashes of my applications. It the ShooterGameServer.exe ARK Server. They start normal and crash probably when a player does something that required the ShooterGameServer.exe to access something. Sadly i am not the best with...
  3. Windows crashing due to drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows crashing due to drivers: Hello,I need help figuring out which drivers are causing windows to crash. I have been crashing constantly for a few weeks and finally got around to do a full system reset a few days ago, everything has been running much better now however I am now experiencing BSODs with...
  4. Windows crashing due to drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing due to drivers: Hello,I need help figuring out which drivers are causing windows to crash. I have been crashing constantly for a few weeks and finally got around to do a full system reset a few days ago, everything has been running much better now however I am now experiencing BSODs with...
  5. Windows crashing due to drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows crashes due to multiple errors possibly due to drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes due to multiple errors possibly due to drivers: My computer has recently been crashing a lot, giving errors such as:Reason Code: 0x80010001 Shutdown reason "hardware maintenance"I've done some research, I've updated as many drivers as I can, but the problem persists, even though now it only occurs while gaming.Now, in...
  7. Windows crashes due to multiple errors possibly due to drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes due to multiple errors possibly due to drivers: My computer has recently been crashing a lot, giving errors such as:Reason Code: 0x80010001 Shutdown reason "hardware maintenance"I've done some research, I've updated as many drivers as I can, but the problem persists, even though now it only occurs while gaming.Now, in...
  8. Windows crashes due to multiple errors possibly due to drivers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Application crashes due to ntdll.dll error

Application crashes due to ntdll.dll error: Please help me to find why application was crashed ? is it my application issue or .dll file? please support me know why application was crashed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-crashes-due-to-ntdlldll-error/176ca3d2-61a2-4ad1-bf0b-525850a28c15
  10. Games crashing due to graphics driver?

Games crashing due to graphics driver?: Hey guys,I got a new PC a few months ago and since then my games almost every time I start them crash until I rebooted my pc. Rebooting always fixed the problem until I started the pc again. Because some games were relating to an graphics driver crash I always thought that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. game crahing due to drives

2. driver luafv