Windows 10: Crashing issues: Microsoft programs and browsers

Discus and support Crashing issues: Microsoft programs and browsers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Please help. My Microsoft programs and all my web browsers keep shutting down for no reason since the windows 10 update How do I sort this out?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaigeCh, Apr 22, 2020.

1. PaigeCh Win User

Crashing issues: Microsoft programs and browsers

Hi,

Please help. My Microsoft programs and all my web browsers keep shutting down for no reason since the windows 10 update

How do I sort this out?

:)

PaigeCh, Apr 22, 2020

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Apr 22, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Crashing issues: Microsoft programs and browsers - Similar Threads - Crashing issues Microsoft

2. Browsers Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers Crashing: Hello,In the past I've had problems with browsers opening they open for a few seconds before closing. The only browsers it didn't affect was chrome and edge, everything else like brave, opera, and Firefox didn't work. I couldn't find any other way to fix it so I manually...
  3. Program keeps crashing KERNELBASE.dll issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program keeps crashing KERNELBASE.dll issue?: Hey! I cannot open this program called DS4Windows. I have done everything possible to repair it. I have done everything from reinstalling to everything else.What have I done to try to fix DS4Windows?Reinstalled all runtime requirementsUninstalled any required driversUpdated...
  4. Program keeps crashing KERNELBASE.dll issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program keeps crashing KERNELBASE.dll issue?: Hey! I cannot open this program called DS4Windows. I have done everything possible to repair it. I have done everything from reinstalling to everything else.What have I done to try to fix DS4Windows?Reinstalled all runtime requirementsUninstalled any required driversUpdated...
  5. Program keeps crashing KERNELBASE.dll issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Browsers Crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Browsers Crashing: I recently purchases two new PC laptops from Costco which have Windows 10 IOS'. Although I am able to download Chrome and Mozilla, both immediately crash when I try to open them. This has been the case for both laptops, which gives me reason to believe its a Windows 10...
  7. Browser crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser crashing: Microsoft edge and google chrome seem to keep acting up. they wont let me interact with other tabs, I can interact with the current page but if I try to go back it will just make a copy, I can close the screen, all my other applications work, but even after closing all the...
  8. Issues with programs crashing and BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with programs crashing and BSOD.: Hello, My computer keeps crashing, not sure why really. It happens more frequently when I'm playing a game or watching a video. these are just 3 of the many blue screens I have seen since yesterday afternoon. I've already reset my computer, uninstalled all 3rd party software,...
  9. programs on my pc turn into the microsoft browser?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    programs on my pc turn into the microsoft browser?: I got a new pc just the other day, And for some reason my files just turned into the microsoft browser logo? I think this happened due to one drive not saving? Basically it was full i tried resetting my pc but that didn't work, The only way to fix this was to click on the...
  10. Microsoft Edge browser downloads issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge browser downloads issue: Hi I am trying to download a zip of 5.5 GB, every time I tried it stops in its way and from there no progress. It appears that download was paused but actually it's not. Anyone faced similar issue or have the solution, please help me here. The most annoying thing when I tried...