Windows 10: crashing of all Microsoft store games and the feedback hub just after launch

Discus and support crashing of all Microsoft store games and the feedback hub just after launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, all the games (not the other general applications) downloaded from the Microsoft store are getting crash at launching just after 2-3 seconds by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abhang Chitale, Sep 20, 2018.

1. crashing of all Microsoft store games and the feedback hub just after launch

hi,

all the games (not the other general applications) downloaded from the Microsoft store are getting crash at launching just after 2-3 seconds by just showing the logo of that game.

I have tried resetting, reinstalling them, clearing the cache of the store but the problem is as it is.

interestingly, the solitaire is the only Microsoft game which is running smooth (why?).

besides, the games which I have downloaded externally or taken from someone they are running fine.

my windows 10 1803 is almost updated.

also, the feedback hub is showing Microsoft.WindowsFeedbackHub_8wekyb3d8bbwe!App on the status bar and getting crashed.

I have tried all the things which I think I could do and now I'm out of ideas.

I have contacted both the pc manufacturer and Microsoft customer service but the reply was, "we can't do anything please contact the game developer (how can I contact 'any' particular developer as the problem is with all the games from the store).

please, please help me, now I'm unable to find any way out of this.

:)

Abhang Chitale, Sep 20, 2018

2. Forza 7 crash on launch - exception code 0xc0000005

Thank you for keeping us updated. We would like to verify if you have tried to disable the antivirus program installed on your computer or checked the

Windows Firewall Settings
    if it is blocking you from launching the game. Have you also tried to use a different profile to launch the game?

You may also visit this
    link
    to troubleshoot problems with Xbox Play Anywhere games.

If you have any comments and suggestions about the game and Windows 10 features, you can download the Feedback Hub on this
    link
    and send us your feedback. The Feedback Hub
    app lets you tell Microsoft about any problems you run into while using Windows 10 and send suggestions to help us improve your Windows experience. Sending a suggestion or reporting a problem can be as easy as finding feedback similar to yours and upvoting
    it.

To add a new feedback you may follow the steps below:

• Select Add new feedback next to the search bar.
    • Tell us whether you’re sending a problem or suggestion.
    • In the Summarize your issue box, provide a concise but clear title for your problem or suggestion.
    • In the Give us more detail (optional) box, you can give us more specific information, like how you encountered the problem.
    • Select a category that corresponds to your feedback. For example, if your printer stopped working, you’d select
      Hardware, Devices, and Drivers.
    • Select a subcategory—like Print for problems with printing.
    • (Optional) Step through the problem while capturing the steps so we can see what happened.
    • (Optional) Send a screenshot to help show the problem.
    • When you’re satisfied with your feedback, select Submit.

For more information about the Feedback Hub, you may visit this link.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Install Microsoft Store Game In Specific Folder

Hi,

I understand that you want to organize your Windows 10 storage location. However, the feature you're looking for is currently not possible. We suggest sending feedback to Microsoft using Feedback Hub app. You can visit this
    article to know more details about it.

Moreover, you could always choose a preferred location from the Store settings, or move installed content to a different drive. In case you have the OS installed on an SSD and have a dedicated drive for games, the feature will make it more convenient to
    download games to a dedicated drive before initiating the download.

You can follow the steps below on how to install Windows Store apps on a separate drive:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Storage.
    • Under "Save locations," and on "New apps will save to," select the new drive location.

Once you completed the steps, new apps you download from the Windows Store will now install automatically in the new location.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Michelle Vil, Sep 20, 2018
  4. crashing of all Microsoft store games and the feedback hub just after launch

Windows Store Game Crashes/Won't launch

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why your games are crashing on your PC. Corrupted game components or system files may cause the issue. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the Windows Update troubleshooter on this
    link. After running the troubleshooter, you may follow the instructions provided or manually check for updates and install all the critical or important updates on this

link

You can also reset the game from the Settings menu to help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select Apps & features.
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Make sure that your games and apps are updated on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

crashing of all Microsoft store games and the feedback hub just after launch

1. crashing of all Microsoft store games and the feedback hub just after launch - Similar Threads - crashing Microsoft store

2. Microsoft Store/Feedback Hub and VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store/Feedback Hub and VPN: I can no longer connect to the Microsoft Store or to the feedback hub to report a problem with the store when connected through my VPN. I used to be able to connect just fine. I am running Win 11 Pro Build 22000.co_release.210604-1628, the latest update. I have the problem on...
  3. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  4. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  5. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

6. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  7. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB: Every time I try to launch Microsoft Store and search app, it shows "Try That Again -Page could not be loaded. please try again later" Error Code: 0x80131500.There are two buttons below1. Report this problem: It opens Feedback Hub, but when I try to send my feedback of this...
  8. Microsoft store doesnt launch, the same with the Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store doesnt launch, the same with the Feedback Hub: Microsoft Store doesn't launch, the same with the Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-launch-the-same-with-the/9e647531-dcf4-4d25-b699-84d1fbd2cd0a
  9. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working

Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working: Hi, My Microsoft Store is not opening. It gives error - "Page could not be loaded. Please try again." Code: 0x80131500 This is going on since many months. I tried so many methods mentioned on community forums and all latest Windows updates, but nothing successful. Could you...
  10. microsoft store and feedback hub not working

microsoft store and feedback hub not working: Microsoft store not opening, done wsreset.exe but error message "ms-windows-store:PurgeCached The app didn't start". Feed back hub and help also not working. Performed System file checker, no damaged files...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 feedback hub crashing

2. feedback hub app crashing - microsoft article

3. feedback hub app crashes

4. feedbackhub storeapp crashhing