Windows 10: Crashing of Apps in my PC .

Discus and support Crashing of Apps in my PC . in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Community, I actually am asking a question about the apps crashing in my system . I am not able to access Microsoft apps in my system such as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MoTausif, Jul 5, 2020.

1. MoTausif Win User

Crashing of Apps in my PC .

Hello Community,

I actually am asking a question about the apps crashing in my system . I am not able to access Microsoft apps in my system such as Microsoft Store , Weather , Camera , Photos , News and even more.

I will be really grateful for help by anyone .

Regards,

MoTausif

:)

MoTausif, Jul 5, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Facebook app crashing on windows 10 pc

thanks for replying

i reinstalled the app, i did run the troubleshooting but no errors detected, i have also ran a SFC scan no errors detected

and the app still crashing, and its only happening with facebook and facebook messanger, but on my brother laptop they both work fine Crashing of Apps in my PC . :(

ryan redfield, Jul 5, 2020
  4. Crashing of Apps in my PC .

My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Crashing of Apps in my PC .

1. Crashing of Apps in my PC . - Similar Threads - Crashing Apps

2. My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator: Today I installed a new motherboard, cpu and a graphics card and now after having my computer turned on for a minute all of my apps crash and wont open unless I run them as administrator. I have tried different solutions to fix this problem but none of them have helped, I...
  3. My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator: Today I installed a new motherboard, cpu and a graphics card and now after having my computer turned on for a minute all of my apps crash and wont open unless I run them as administrator. I have tried different solutions to fix this problem but none of them have helped, I...
  4. My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Settings crashes everything I open the Install App section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings crashes everything I open the Install App section: I can't even unstiall or reset any appsIncluding Settings anymore because settings keeps on crashing everytime I open the install app section, I've tried reseting it trough command prompt and powershell but it doesn't fix it, I've even tried to repair my windows 11 but It...
  6. Settings crashes everything I open the Install App section

Settings crashes everything I open the Install App section: I can't even unstiall or reset any appsIncluding Settings anymore because settings keeps on crashing everytime I open the install app section, I've tried reseting it trough command prompt and powershell but it doesn't fix it, I've even tried to repair my windows 11 but It...
  7. Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!: Since October last year I've been encountering a spectacular amount of issues with my build.The primary error I encounter is Access Violation 0xc0000005 errors causing games like Rust to crash, amongst many others.I've also been experiencing BSOD's & app crashes while...
  8. Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!

Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!: Since October last year I've been encountering a spectacular amount of issues with my build.The primary error I encounter is Access Violation 0xc0000005 errors causing games like Rust to crash, amongst many others.I've also been experiencing BSOD's & app crashes while...
  9. Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes: Currently trying to use my laptop on a new network for the first time in a long time, and after never having issues with connecting to WiFi at home, it's unable to find the WiFi at my workplace because the box of networks just won't load, the five loading dots just spin...
  10. Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes

Windows 10 laptop won't show WiFi networks, Network & Internet settings app crashes: Currently trying to use my laptop on a new network for the first time in a long time, and after never having issues with connecting to WiFi at home, it's unable to find the WiFi at my workplace because the box of networks just won't load, the five loading dots just spin...