Windows 10: Crashing of heavy applications.

Discus and support Crashing of heavy applications. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop was running fine. Which has i5 7gen and nvidia 940mx chip. I use premiere pro on it. Later on my laptop's manufacturer's recommended graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SohamDham, Sep 27, 2020.

1. SohamDham Win User

Crashing of heavy applications.

My laptop was running fine. Which has i5 7gen and nvidia 940mx chip. I use premiere pro on it. Later on my laptop's manufacturer's recommended graphics was older so I updated it. And then issue with premiere pro running slow was resolved but now it crashes. I used to play NFS payback on it which used to run fine but not now. Nvidia drivers are up to date. And windows is running latest version. I'm planning to reset the windows whilst keeping file. Will it help or not?

:)

SohamDham, Sep 27, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Repeated Windows Crashes When Under Heavy GPU Usage

Hi,

One possible reason why your computer crashes is because it cannot sustain its cooling capacity. Answering the following questions may help us in uncovering the underlying cause of the issue:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Does the issue happen the moment you open an application? Or at least a few minutes after?
    • Are you using the Outlook application together with the other apps?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Crashing of heavy applications.

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Crashing of heavy applications.

1. Crashing of heavy applications. - Similar Threads - Crashing heavy applications

2. PC crashing under heavy load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing under heavy load: Hi, I've had a custom built PC for about two years, primarily for gaming. Since I have had it, when I play graphically intensive games, I will start to get episodes of low GPU usage which I notice on GPU gamebar. I will go form 95-100% usage, down to ~30% - while this lasts,...
  3. PC crashing under heavy load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing under heavy load: Hi, I've had a custom built PC for about two years, primarily for gaming. Since I have had it, when I play graphically intensive games, I will start to get episodes of low GPU usage which I notice on GPU gamebar. I will go form 95-100% usage, down to ~30% - while this lasts,...
  4. recent crashes when using 3d heavy applications such as games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recent crashes when using 3d heavy applications such as games.: Below is the contents of the .dmp file from my recent crashes. I have an Nvidia geforce RTX 3060 TI for reference. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers but problems persist. Is it a hardware issue?...
  5. recent crashes when using 3d heavy applications such as games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recent crashes when using 3d heavy applications such as games.: Below is the contents of the .dmp file from my recent crashes. I have an Nvidia geforce RTX 3060 TI for reference. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers but problems persist. Is it a hardware issue?...
  6. recent crashes when using 3d heavy applications such as games.

7. Hard crashes with ANY heavy load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard crashes with ANY heavy load: Out of the blue, my computer has been crashing upon heavy loads. For example, playing a game. I can load into the menu fine, but when it finishes loading the game, either the game will crash or my computer will black screen and restart. Specs and what I have tried already are...
  8. Hard crashes with ANY heavy load

Hard crashes with ANY heavy load: Out of the blue, my computer has been crashing upon heavy loads. For example, playing a game. I can load into the menu fine, but when it finishes loading the game, either the game will crash or my computer will black screen and restart. Specs and what I have tried already are...
  9. BSOD while open heavy application

BSOD while open heavy application: Exucuse me, may i ask why i always get bluescreen after open heavy application like photoshop or google chrome? and the bluescreen say its Bug check 0x50: Page_fault_in_Nonpaged_area and Atikmdag.sys i just reinstall the windows 10 because i think the problem is in the...
  10. Crashing under heavy GPU loads

Crashing under heavy GPU loads: Hey guys, My computer keeps crashing under heavy GPU loads, was wondering if someone can help me narrow down the issue. Thanks.