Windows 10: Crashing of microsoft apps

Discus and support Crashing of microsoft apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have updated my windows to 1909 update. But I can not launch the microsoft store and its apps.There is no option of media feature pack in optional... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ghlv, Nov 22, 2019.

1. ghlv Win User

Crashing of microsoft apps

I have updated my windows to 1909 update. But I can not launch the microsoft store and its apps.There is no option of media feature pack in optional feature.Please reply as soon as possible.

:)

2. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Solitaire app crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection and it crashes when you launch it, we will look into this for you. However, please reply with the following details to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• What happens when you launch Microsoft Solitaire Collection?
    • Do you read any error message when you launch the game? If yes, what is the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 22, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Crashing of microsoft apps - Similar Threads - Crashing microsoft apps

2. Microsoft photos app crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft photos app crashing: I was excited to read recently that Microsoft Photos is supposed to replicate some of Google Photos' functionality, like searching for specific things pictured in a library of photos butterfly, dog, statue of liberty. I've added a folder of about 100 photos to it...
  3. Microsoft photos app crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft photos app crashing: I was excited to read recently that Microsoft Photos is supposed to replicate some of Google Photos' functionality, like searching for specific things pictured in a library of photos butterfly, dog, statue of liberty. I've added a folder of about 100 photos to it...
  4. Microsoft Apps Crash Immediately

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Apps Crash Immediately: Hello! I've been having a problem with my Windows Apps for a bit... I noticed that i had a huge unused file that was clogging up the space on my ssd, turns out it was some forza horizon 4 uninstall residue, so naturally I decide to remove it. After around 2 hours trying to...
  5. Microsoft Apps Crash Immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps Crash Immediately: Hello! I've been having a problem with my Windows Apps for a bit... I noticed that i had a huge unused file that was clogging up the space on my ssd, turns out it was some forza horizon 4 uninstall residue, so naturally I decide to remove it. After around 2 hours trying to...
  6. Microsoft Apps Crash Immediately

7. Microsoft store apps crashing.

Microsoft store apps crashing.: I restored my windows using a restore point. Now, my microsoft store and all the microsoft store apps such as Photos, Mail, Calendar, Office, Calculator and all other apps crash when started. I have tried troubleshooting the microsoft apps and resetting these apps....
  8. Microsoft News app crashes

Microsoft News app crashes: Hello, I'm having this problem: Microsoft news app crashes whenever I open it. Tried resetting it, running Microsoft store troubleshooter, even uninstalled it, but no help. Before that I ran this program because I was facing far worse problem: Tweaking.com – Windows Repair....
  9. Microsoft Apps Crashing

Microsoft Apps Crashing: Why are the Microsoft Apps crashing? I am trying upload pictures from my computer but the app will not stay open long enough for me to do so. Also, my Microsoft Store will not load before crashing. I have reset the app and it is still crashing. I don't want to reset my photos...
  10. MIcrosoft News App crashing

MIcrosoft News App crashing: Anybody else experiencing the Microsoft News app just closing by itself when clicking on some headlined stories? Version 1809, build 17758.1 Pro. 119071