Windows 10: Crashing on Hulu and Youtube in Fullscreen

Discus and support Crashing on Hulu and Youtube in Fullscreen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been playing video games for long periods of time without crashing like 3+ hours. And recently I started watching videos on this computer for long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shinryux666, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Crashing on Hulu and Youtube in Fullscreen

I've been playing video games for long periods of time without crashing like 3+ hours. And recently I started watching videos on this computer for long periods of time. I've actually crashed twice while watching videos on my chrome from Youtube and Netflix. It happens when they are both in fullscreen mode. But not right away. It happens after watching it for a long time I guess.

I recently watched a full 45min episode on Hulu. Then I proceed to watch another 45min episode. I think I got up to 30min on the second episode when the crash happened. The similarity is that it's a whole system crash. I can't move keyboard and I can't move mouse. What could the issue be? Usually if something doesn't work, I expect it to fail quickly like in 10min, not after long periods of time. Also I am using Chrome.

:)

shinryux666, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Kc121328 Win User

Youtube fullscreen shows taskbar (Chrome)

Crashing on Hulu and Youtube in Fullscreen [​IMG]

I fixed this problem just now by going to setting then typing in the search bar Taskbar settings and then look for use peek to preview and just uncheck it and done and if it happens again then just repeat this again.

Kc121328, Aug 5, 2019
  3. SalEng Win User

Hi,

Today i started having a weird issue with fullscreen on Youtube.

I have Youtube on my left monitor and twitter on my right monitor.

When I click fullscreen on the youtube video i get one of two problems.

I either get:

1. It doesn't go fullscreen at all and has the topbar and taskbar are showing (The red bit is my bookmarks which I have covered up).

2. It does go fullscreen but as soon as I click on my other monitor the taskbar shows.

Any help?

Thanks.

SalEng, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Crashing on Hulu and Youtube in Fullscreen

All my Chromium based browsers have inverted text! *Confused

Edwin, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Crashing on Hulu and Youtube in Fullscreen

1. Crashing on Hulu and Youtube in Fullscreen - Similar Threads - Crashing Hulu Youtube

2. Is it possible to remove the fullscreen notification after turning on fullscreen on youtube?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to remove the fullscreen notification after turning on fullscreen on youtube?: this one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-remove-the-fullscreen/261333c3-af71-4780-923a-98166e035fa5
  3. Is it possible to remove the fullscreen notification after turning on fullscreen on youtube?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to remove the fullscreen notification after turning on fullscreen on youtube?: this one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-remove-the-fullscreen/261333c3-af71-4780-923a-98166e035fa5
  4. Is it possible to remove the fullscreen notification after turning on fullscreen on youtube?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Asus laptop crashing during fullscreen YouTube playback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop crashing during fullscreen YouTube playback: As the title says, I am running into an issue on my Asus Zenbook 14 laptop where the screen sometimes freezes during fullscreen YouTube playback, eventually resulting in the system crashing. It usually happens after 10-30 minutes of watching YouTube. My brother has a similar...
  6. Asus laptop crashing during fullscreen YouTube playback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus laptop crashing during fullscreen YouTube playback: As the title says, I am running into an issue on my Asus Zenbook 14 laptop where the screen sometimes freezes during fullscreen YouTube playback, eventually resulting in the system crashing. It usually happens after 10-30 minutes of watching YouTube. My brother has a similar...
  7. "Youtube is now fullscreen" notification in a browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Youtube is now fullscreen" notification in a browser: why does w10 tell me that i just clicked the full screen button? I know i clicked it, I did it voluntarily. I'm not sure the purpose of taking away the top 1/3 of the screen for 12 seconds, requiring irritated users to restart the video in case something was missed....
  8. edge and fullscreen youtube problem

in Browsers and Email
    edge and fullscreen youtube problem: When i see a YouTube film on full screen and afterwards press esc than there is a problem. By taskbar is on top of the screen. And after pressing esc button the tabs are behind the taskbar why ? 40290
  9. Youtube fullscreen shows taskbar (Chrome)

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube fullscreen shows taskbar (Chrome): Hi, Today i started having a weird issue with fullscreen on Youtube. I have Youtube on my left monitor and twitter on my right monitor. When I click fullscreen on the youtube video i get one of two problems. I either get: 1. It doesn't go fullscreen at all and...
  10. BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD watching YouTube fullscreen/exiting fullscreen: For like an half a year I have been getting blue screens, sometimes randomly when watching Youtube videoAttachment 113450s, sometimes exiting fullscreen and immediately doing something else, like going into another tab etc. I have tried to fix it by searching for the...