Windows 10: crashing on warzone

Discus and support crashing on warzone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need help with thisSo i was just playing on warzone until suddenly it crashed and kept retrying again and again but it kept crashing. if you know why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by spaceboy2121212121, Dec 2, 2021.

1. crashing on warzone

I need help with thisSo i was just playing on warzone until suddenly it crashed and kept retrying again and again but it kept crashing. if you know why please tell me because like, I have game mode on still crashing. I don't know what the issue is. How do I fix it?

:)

spaceboy2121212121, Dec 2, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 2, 2021
  3. RTX 3080 Crashing

ISSUE APPEARS TO BE FIXED!!

My friend suggested turning of google chrome's hardware accelerator and background processes. I gamed in Warzone (the most unstable game I noticed) for 2 hours at max settings with NO CRASHES! Of course, I will probably be posting back here next week saying that the crashes are back but this really has seemed to fixed my issue.

PLEASE SUGGEST THIS ISSUE TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO HAS THE SAME ERROR!

Wundermittens, Dec 2, 2021
  4. crashing on warzone

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

crashing on warzone

1. crashing on warzone - Similar Threads - crashing warzone

2. Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?: I can play these games for a little bit but then it crashes that says that I need to verify my files. Other games like Valorant don't crash which I am confused about. I am not sure of the cause of the crashes....
  3. Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Fortnite, COD Warzone, and Apex Legends keep crashing?: I can play these games for a little bit but then it crashes that says that I need to verify my files. Other games like Valorant don't crash which I am confused about. I am not sure of the cause of the crashes....
  4. Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc: I just bought a new pc, and i keep crashing when i try to play cyberpunk, warzone 2 and also when i try a UserDiag extreme test. I tried to reinstall windows 3 times, update all the drivers etc.... but it keep crashing so i dont know what to do.Here are the minidump files...
  5. Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc

Crashs and bsod on cyberpunk 2077, warzone 2 and other games on a new pc: I just bought a new pc, and i keep crashing when i try to play cyberpunk, warzone 2 and also when i try a UserDiag extreme test. I tried to reinstall windows 3 times, update all the drivers etc.... but it keep crashing so i dont know what to do.Here are the minidump files...
  6. warzone 2 dump file crashes and bluescreens pc here are my event logs please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    warzone 2 dump file crashes and bluescreens pc here are my event logs please help: Log Name: System Source: volmgr Date: 4/25/2023 1:08:04 PM Event ID: 161 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Dave Description: Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. Event Xml:...
  7. warzone 2 dump file crashes and bluescreens pc here are my event logs please help

warzone 2 dump file crashes and bluescreens pc here are my event logs please help: Log Name: System Source: volmgr Date: 4/25/2023 1:08:04 PM Event ID: 161 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: Dave Description: Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation. Event Xml:...
  8. Warzone crashes 100% of the time mid game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warzone crashes 100% of the time mid game.: Hello, I have a Alienware M15 R6 with an i7, Nvidia 3080, and 16gigs of memory. I bought it to play warzone and it worked great for 3 months Dec- march. In April the game just started crashing mid game after the pre game lobby. The screen freezes, or the game crashes to...
  9. Warzone crashes 100% of the time mid game.

Warzone crashes 100% of the time mid game.: Hello, I have a Alienware M15 R6 with an i7, Nvidia 3080, and 16gigs of memory. I bought it to play warzone and it worked great for 3 months Dec- march. In April the game just started crashing mid game after the pre game lobby. The screen freezes, or the game crashes to...
  10. Warzone crashes 100% of the time mid game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging