Windows 10: Crashing out of Squad (Game)

Discus and support Crashing out of Squad (Game) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm getting frequent crashes when playing Squad. I get a UE4 crash report with no useful information and event viewer shows this message: Faulting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TC_HWAY, Jun 10, 2019.

1. TC_HWAY Win User

Crashing out of Squad (Game)

I'm getting frequent crashes when playing Squad. I get a UE4 crash report with no useful information and event viewer shows this message:

Faulting application name: bad_module_info, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0x00000000

Fault offset: 0x0000000000000000

Faulting process id: 0x3e18

Faulting application start time: 0x01d51fca54505bde

Faulting application path: bad_module_info

Faulting module path: unknown

Report Id: 44af7fe1-3d70-41bd-bed9-69ac64727cd3

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

This usually happens every 30 minutes or so when playing, the longest I've gone without seeing it is about 6 hours.

:)

TC_HWAY, Jun 10, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 10, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Crashing out of Squad (Game)

Angela Pun, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Crashing out of Squad (Game)

1. Crashing out of Squad (Game) - Similar Threads - Crashing Squad Game

2. Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.: Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.This happens when I want to play games. I have a gaming laptop Asus tuf dash f15. The Internet is connected via cable. After launching any heavy game, the Internet in the house disappears for 5 minutes....
  3. Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.: Internet at home is lost after launching heavy games such as: Dayz, Squad.This happens when I want to play games. I have a gaming laptop Asus tuf dash f15. The Internet is connected via cable. After launching any heavy game, the Internet in the house disappears for 5 minutes....
  4. Squad keeps freezing, crashing, stuttering, disconnecting on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Squad keeps freezing, crashing, stuttering, disconnecting on PC: [ATTACH]Are you facing stuttering, lagging, or freezing issues in the Squad game on your Windows PC? Squad is a popular multiplayer first-person shooter video game. Millions of gamers love it, but it has its share of errors, bugs, and issues. Many Squad players have...
  5. Squad not launching, responding or working; Keeps crashing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Squad not launching, responding or working; Keeps crashing on PC: [ATTACH]If the Squad game keeps crashing, or is not launching or working on your Windows 11/10 PC, here is a complete guide for you. Squad is a multiplayer first-person shooter video game played by millions of gamers across the globe. However, some users have complained that...
  6. Squad crashes multiple times - Kernel32 ntdll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Squad crashes multiple times - Kernel32 ntdll: Hello. I have been playing the game Squad for a while but recently I have been getting a lot of crashes. At least 1 crash per hour for the last couple of weeks. It has been extremely frustrating. Every time the error message comes up it says,...
  7. Squad crashes multiple times - Kernel32 ntdll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Squad crashes multiple times - Kernel32 ntdll: Hello. I have been playing the game Squad for a while but recently I have been getting a lot of crashes. At least 1 crash per hour for the last couple of weeks. It has been extremely frustrating. Every time the error message comes up it says,...
  8. FIFA 22 Squad Battles keeps crashing or freezing on PC

in Windows 10 News
    FIFA 22 Squad Battles keeps crashing or freezing on PC: [ATTACH]According to some users, FIFA 22 Squad Battles keeps freezing or crashing on Windows 11/10 computers. However, like always it can be resolved with some simple solution. And that’s what we are going to show in this article. Why does FIFA 22 crash when I join Squad...
  9. Windows Defender or Webroot Geek Squad

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender or Webroot Geek Squad: Hello, I just paid a lot of money $49 to renew my Webroot subscription. But I know Win 10 has Windows Defender. I want to know should I cancel the renewal w/ Webroot and just go with Defender? What's the difference between the two? Should I save my money? Opinions....
  10. Best Buy's Geek Squad

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Buy's Geek Squad: I tested out Best Buy's geek squad a couple of days ago and put them to the test. Yes, i did! Why? Because I wanted to see if what I was hearing was true or not. I have been told they do NOT fully diagnose the problem and that they are just there to get your money. . . Well,...